• Anti-Cheat

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • Free Build (Creative, Factions....)

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
I'd just like to point out that this isn't exactly how projects work. We don't just work on ONE project as a team at a time. We have multiple devs working on multiple projects :P

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I'd just like to point out that this isn't exactly how projects work. We don't just work on ONE project as a team at a time. We have multiple devs working on multiple projects :p
Can you Private Message me with a spoiler? :P

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
As afformentioned, developers don't do everything in one go. They take their time and write different things at different times. This means that some things will be done before others. Please understand that gamemodes like Skyblock and Factions will take longer than Creative, however the Anti-Cheat might be done before all three of them.

Reactions: Mac

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I'd just like to point out that this isn't exactly how projects work. We don't just work on ONE project as a team at a time. We have multiple devs working on multiple projects :p
Man can't they just focus on a certain project just for a bit :(
As afformentioned, developers don't do everything in one go. They take their time and write different things at different times. This means that some things will be done before others. Please understand that gamemodes like Skyblock and Factions will take longer than Creative, however the Anti-Cheat might be done before all three of them.
if so YES!
So far 13 people want Anti-Cheat To Be First

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Sharpness 1.000 potato > Diamond sword
300 layer's obsidian base > Chest ESP hacks
Gotta love ma regen filter 45 degree regens. And tons o walls. Maybe even a slimer wall. xD.
Short explanation to a slimer wall. A wall made of slimeblocks and obsidian and the slimeblocks are constantly pushed back and forth bouncing tnt and sandstacks off

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom