Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
Hello Cubecraft,

First a short introduction. I see that many cheating players in the Cubecraft network and breaking rules. In my previous experience as owner of a gaming clan we used to have a special team to deal with this kind of trouble. We called it the anti abuse team. The anti abuse team had the primary job to handle complains, cheating players and staff abuse. I know you already got some ranks that are dealing with this problems like Admins and Helpers but they have to many things to focus on. The anti abuse team is completely focused on the complains, staff abuse and ban department. You will lower down response time for the ban reports. The anti abuse team will not be a communication point in-game or different posts.

Kind regards,

H4ddy

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello Cubecraft,

First a short introduction. I see that many cheating players in the Cubecraft network and breaking rules. In my previous experience as owner of a gaming clan we used to have a special team to deal with this kind of trouble. We called it the anti abuse team. The anti abuse team had the primary job to handle complains, cheating players and staff abuse. I know you already got some ranks that are dealing with this problems like Admins and Helpers but they have to many things to focus on. The anti abuse team is completely focused on the complains, staff abuse and ban department. You will lower down response time for the ban reports. The anti abuse team will not be a communication point in-game or different posts.

Kind regards,

H4ddy
Believe it or not but there are staff members assigned to different tasks :)
I like your idea but I personally don't find it necessary

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Instead of a rank, it'd be cool if there were forums tags for the different staff members (like John' CEO tag), for instance: Minigame, Network and Web tags for Developers (So, for example, @andyschofie doesn't get tagged in a Minerware bug report), and so on

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
Believe it or not but there are staff members assigned to different tasks :)
I like your idea but I personally don't find it necessary
If this is true, we (the players) do not see the different jobs of the same rank Admins. We just see Admin, Builder, Helper, etc.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
If this is true, we (the players) do not see the different jobs of the same rank Admins. We just see Admin, Builder, Helper, etc.
We don't need ranks for every special task :p

You can expect all staff members to know enough about anything. If they don't know something they can always inform the correct staff member,

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom