Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Racing minigame?

• Total voters

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
No I’m talking about for the mobile pvp noobs I’m mobile and I would get something else but if u r on mobile and u r really bad u can just run away with speed

oop i thought you were talking about everyone having it, not about kits. Yeah, kits would be cool, but idk enough about pvp ffa to suggest anything balanced.

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
oop i thought you were talking about everyone having it, not about kits. Yeah, kits would be cool, but idk enough about pvp ffa to suggest anything balanced.
Yeah it would be a kit but only u would get it if u noob it would have bad sword and armor

Reactions: CedricFresh

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
1598914135908.png

• Haha

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
i mean, that does sound fun, but cube doesn't sound like the type of server to do that on it's bedrock servers. The amount of cheaters that would use aim assist, reach, killauara and such would make it so that it becomes dreadful. Putting all that aside, the amount of resources dedicated to a 24/7 game that doesn't stop and has a lot of players on at a given time would be expensive, plus the fact that monetizing it would be hard to pull off (to not go against the EULA). Pvp on Bedrock is not beginner friendly, as even having 2 or 3 sweat pc players constantly killing 'decent' pvpers will also kill the game, as there are other easier and funner options.

Tl;dr : it sounds fun on Java, but on Bedrock it just would not work

you could always make a poll tho :D

If and when PvP game comes to Bedrock I'm going to assume the wings maps would be included so... 👀

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
Top Bottom