Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Racing minigame?

• Total voters

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
problem with FFA is the fact that the skill level would be way lower on mobile compared to pc and xbox
No, I’m on mobile and I can just pvp perfectly fine with mobile u would just get a kit that has speed so if u don’t get the element of surprise u can run away

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
problem is that you are not everyone
That’s true hence the speed potions for a hit and run style. Also if u have a friend on mobile with u it’s a double hit and run so it’s even better with teaming, which is allowed in ffa

Reactions: Kylo2532

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
I think a few racing games would be good on the server. Elytra courses, I'm down for them as long as the rockets are balanced and there's shortcuts, you could try and study Terra Swoop Force for inspiration.
But gentlemen, there is another, more streamlined racing game. Boat racing. On ice. That is one of the most skill based games that would be completely and utterly amusing and exhilarating. Little powerups could be dropped in order to act like things in a well known racing game from Nintendo. Bringing races to cubecraft? I'm in.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
It seems like FFA + Duels will occupy the coming soon slot. As for the next beta game, due to the difficulty on mobile and console compared to pc, I doubt parkour races will be a thing. I do like the idea of a racing game tho. As the server currently stands, elytra are supported, but lag you back a lot and rarely work as intended (they used to be in OP SG loot tables).
I’d think that ffa and duels would be in the survival games lobby, and then they’d rename that lobby. Idk tho

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I’d think that ffa and duels would be in the survival games lobby, and then they’d rename that lobby. Idk tho
Yeah they would rename it pvp or something and then probably survival games would be ignored and removed just like line dash should be xd

Reactions: Kylo2532
Jun 29, 2020
Theres a coming soon spot and a free beta game spot on CC:BE at the moment and everybody seems to have ideas

The biggest idea out there is a Duels kind of gamemode which has its problems with only PC/Xbox players having a fun time (PS probably wouldn't have a fun time too due to stick placement). The other big idea being said is a UHC which requires many players and probably wouldnt get full games easily

So my idea which wouldnt require many players within a game and should be able to be done way better on mobile compared to how they would is some sort of elytra racing. The closest one to this would be java's featured racing minigame that is based off of elytras too.

Firstly there would be between 4 and 12 players within a game, due to the fact that less people wont always mean a quicker or easier game, only the skill of people within the game. You wont need to focus on full lobbies.

Some major parts of this minigame would be boosts which is limited on how healed you are and going through certain areas will heal you, either with regen or just instant health

Checkpoints also would be there so if you end up dying from walls or from the fireworks, you would be teleported back to said checkpoint

If this isnt added i would at least love some form of racing minigame within the server at least
It have a suggestion for this game. Why not add in chests and powerups on the way, and you could use them to kill your opponents causing them to respawn at their last checkpoint. I'm thinking things like a 5 stack of snowballs which remove 2 hearts (4 HP) each. And along the way there could be traps such as arrows falling in certain spos, and you have to dodge them, and maybe even mobs like phantoms.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
It have a suggestion for this game. Why not add in chests and powerups on the way, and you could use them to kill your opponents causing them to respawn at their last checkpoint. I'm thinking things like a 5 stack of snowballs which remove 2 hearts (4 HP) each. And along the way there could be traps such as arrows falling in certain spos, and you have to dodge them, and maybe even mobs like phantoms.
Good idea

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
yeah not bad idea but aiming would be hard on mobile so maybe not ones that make you have to aim all too much

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
I think a few racing games would be good on the server. Elytra courses, I'm down for them as long as the rockets are balanced and there's shortcuts, you could try and study Terra Swoop Force for inspiration.
But gentlemen, there is another, more streamlined racing game. Boat racing. On ice. That is one of the most skill based games that would be completely and utterly amusing and exhilarating. Little powerups could be dropped in order to act like things in a well known racing game from Nintendo. Bringing races to cubecraft? I'm in.
thats also another idea that should do not to shabby on all platforms.

Doing this means you can get races from real life too like Yas Marina and catalunya

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
That’s true hence the speed potions for a hit and run style. Also if u have a friend on mobile with u it’s a double hit and run so it’s even better with teaming, which is allowed in ffa

I don't think a pvp game where you can just run away is great, so maybe just 1 splash potion of speed, or something like that.

Take this with a grain of salt though, as I am not too interested in something like this, and just suggesting ideas.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I don't think a pvp game where you can just run away is great, so maybe just 1 splash potion of speed, or something like that.

Take this with a grain of salt though, as I am not too interested in something like this, and just suggesting ideas.
No I’m talking about for the mobile pvp noobs I’m mobile and I would get something else but if u r on mobile and u r really bad u can just run away with speed

Reactions: CedricFresh
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom