Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be more non-winged FFA maps?

• Elytra should be removed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non-winged maps should be removed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Violesense

Feb 15, 2017
Santiago, Chile
I'm very sure I'm not the only one who thinks this, so I made a post so that staff would know how we feel. Most of the time in FFA, mainly in Classic Mode maps, there are only Elytra maps (maps with wings). I'm very sure most people like maps that have no wings, since these are very disturbing for PvP. Therefore, I suggest that there is always at least one map available for each mode (Elytra and no-winged) so that everybody can have fun. Today I only saw Flowers as FFA 1.8 and 1.9 maps, so it was pretty much unplayable by me and many more people.
Do you agree?

L

Lepzi

Yes that is something I would agree with because I am not a big fan of the Elytra/winged FFA maps.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
God 3 same wings map in a row today, waited hours for a non wings map and got the fps meanie map. Oh well.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom