Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see any of these features?

• Vanity > Points Converter

• Giving Points

• Both Suggestions

• No, don't add any,

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shyry

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2017
At My Desk
www.cubecraft.net
Points & Vanity points become useless.

Okay so I have a suggestion for a new command: /points give [player] [amount]. Give your points to other players, me and HurmitCurtis were having this conversation the other day, where once reaching a certain stage, points and vanity points become useless. This command could use the same command as giving coins, as if a player won a game, for the player receiving points. The command to take points away, as if you were purchasing something, could be inflicted on the player giving away points This would be a simple feature to add, or it could be completely re-coded to act as a pay feature. I would also like to see a feature where you can convert vanity points to regular points. I am obsidian rank and have unlocked everything u can with vanity points and still have 100k useless points. I know people have more than me, but after a while they are useless, and people able to convert them adds another reason to purchase a donor rank. And you could also help other players with the /points give command. Hope you like the suggestion.

- Shyry123

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
This has been suggested before and I still don't support this idea . Because it is unfair against other players and what if there is a hacker in free for all and his friend has 50000 points ? Then he can keep buying , as I said it is unfair because the old players just got all the points by themselves , why the other people can just get it free ? -1

Shyry

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2017
At My Desk
www.cubecraft.net
I see your point but I have tonnes of unused points, I have everything unlocked and can't do anything with them. Its the same with HurmitCurtis (check tower defence leader board if you don't know who he is) and he has around 66k points. For the converter I only meant for it to go from vanity points too the points, not the other way.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
For the converter I only meant for it to go from vanity points too the points, not the other way.
Vanity points to normal points is the problem: the server would be selling hard currency for soft currency that can be used (via conversion) to give a player an advantage in the game (it's not just cosmetic). That is against the EULA.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
As said above, it's very OP to be able to do this, and as such I feel this would be a catastrophic implementation.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Points & Vanity points become useless.

Okay so I have a suggestion for a new command: /points give [player] [amount]. Give your points to other players, me and HurmitCurtis were having this conversation the other day, where once reaching a certain stage, points and vanity points become useless. This command could use the same command as giving coins, as if a player won a game, for the player receiving points. The command to take points away, as if you were purchasing something, could be inflicted on the player giving away points This would be a simple feature to add, or it could be completely re-coded to act as a pay feature. I would also like to see a feature where you can convert vanity points to regular points. I am obsidian rank and have unlocked everything u can with vanity points and still have 100k useless points. I know people have more than me, but after a while they are useless, and people able to convert them adds another reason to purchase a donor rank. And you could also help other players with the /points give command. Hope you like the suggestion.

- Shyry123
The idea is fine, but maybe the vanity points would go to points in large amounts. like 10000 vanity points to 100 points or maybe less...
+.5

SlimyMelon

Nov 18, 2014
The Netherlands
I don't think you should be able to give points to other players. In my opinion, you should earn them yourself, so you will be rewarded with the ability to buy another kit when you played a lot. But I do agree that there aren't a lot of things you can do with points (unless, like in my case, you haven't bought anything yet)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom