Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yuuki-chan

Dec 8, 2015
The land of the Dutch
Why do people always call you hacker if they can't win from you? for exmple ItsYannick241 and santi777rexomghd... It's really annoying, and since when is using bows in Block Wars not allowed? They called me a "bow camper" while I'm just killing them with my bow and moving around all the time... isn't that what snipers do? Honestly people like this annoy the f*** out of me

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Ignore them and just laugh at them. They're raging because you killed them and you're better than them at pvp. Camping is kickable but its a good method :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Reported : 6 Times
Banned : 0 times
Being called a Hacker : ∞ <- yup I cant even count....
Videos of me on the web saying that I am Hacking but I'm not : 2.... They don't really get proof......
Why : IDK my pvp is pretty good I can easily dodge arrows and I have allot of gapples....
Well I don't think its annoying its funny when people rage and say that I'm cheating...
Just because allot of people don't even have Minecraft for a Year....
Well you're a Sniper..... Lets play some day I want to see how far you can shoot.....
Just LOL at them and it ill be fine!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Haha, we'll see, sir, we'll see. If you're one of these people just running in circles and atking me, don't worry, I can hit you.
Not really in circles more in.... eh.... zigzags.... or something

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Just ignore 'em. Or say gg or something, personally I usually say something like xD or :D, doesn't really have a meaning but it does show that you're there and that you won't fall for there annoyingness (yes thats a word(ok maybe not(plz send help I need a life)))

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
I personally don't find it annoying and tend to just ignore them. If you know yourself that you don't hack, then there's nothing to worry about.

Yuuki-chan

Dec 8, 2015
The land of the Dutch
Just ignore 'em. Or say gg or something, personally I usually say something like xD or :D, doesn't really have a meaning but it does show that you're there and that you won't fall for there annoyingness (yes thats a word(ok maybe not(plz send help I need a life)))
ahhahha, *sends help*

I personally don't find it annoying and tend to just ignore them. If you know yourself that you don't hack, then there's nothing to worry about.
Well, I get told every single time, and it bothers me that people can't understand what pros are >.<

Yuuki-chan

Dec 8, 2015
The land of the Dutch
yannick241.png

Seems to be following me XD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Top Bottom