All Networks Annoying Egg Shooting...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Fiefens, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Fiefens

Fiefens Member

Fiefens
    Diamond
    Do you know what is so annoying? When someone doesnt cover up their egg, and its just sitting on their island, so lonely, just begging for you to click it... but of course, you cant. Because you are on another island and that team has archery.

Because almost everyone brings a pickaxe when raiding another island, covering up your egg with non-obsidian blocks is kind of a waste of time.

What if an egg was left uncovered, and you could just shoot it with a single arrow to break it?

Would just add a bit of edge to the game, and actually give another thing to defend your egg from...

There is also the idea of explosive arrows... nah, bad idea.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    Juskebat likes this.
  2. Dutudy

Dutudy Member

Dutudy
    Obsidian
    PLUS
    So your suggestion is to break an egg with a bow?
    and explosive arrows would be very overpowered.

Ducky Jr likes this.
  3. Kozimobo

Kozimobo Member

Kozimobo
    Emerald
    I have never seen in my hole Eggwars history someone with an uncovered egg while someone already has a bow... I think explosive arrows would be too overpowered and would make Eggwars very unbalanced. Sorry.

4. Finixly

Finixly Member

Finixly
    Obsidian
    Bad idea... I played lots of eggwars but i never saw someone who is doing this. Also the fact that you can break eggs with your bow is terrible.

5. CraftCreatures

CraftCreatures Member

CraftCreatures
    Emerald
    It motivates players even more to buy a bow when you can break an egg with an arrow... Explosive Arrows: maybe in a special eggwars event for 1 week or so, but not permanent

carrometeoro likes this.
  6. Fiefens

Fiefens Member

Fiefens
    Diamond
    About the Explosive arrows, that was a joke. And also, Im not saying breaking blocks, im saying uncovered eggs. Just to clarify. ..

7. Fiefens

Fiefens Member

Fiefens
    Diamond
    Well ive seen many, many people who dont cover their eggs at all. Kind of a bad idea not to...

Juskebat likes this.
  8. Waterguy_12

Waterguy_12 Member

WaterGuy_12
    It's on okay idea, kind of works, but even if there are some people that dont cover their eggs, if this got implemented everyone that didn't cover it would cover with at least 1 layer of clay. Implementing this would basically lead to nothing, and it wastes developer's time.

9. TheSadPotato_

TheSadPotato_ Member

TheSadPotato_
    Obsidian
    PLUS
    that's a bit too op tbh

Azalea likes this.
  10. Fiefens

Fiefens Member

Fiefens
    Diamond
    Shooting an uncovered egg? Most eggs are covered in blocks, so it wouldnt be too op.
    Also, again, the explosive arrows are a bad idea. I said that.

Juskebat likes this.
  11. RickDeKlomp

RickDeKlomp Member

RickDeKlomp
    Emerald
    Nothing OP about it. Everyone has eggdefence in the time it takes to get a bow. And if the bow can't break blocks, only eggs, it isn't OP imo. Though it's almost unneccesary because you will probably never see people camping without egg defence.

12. Ducky Jr

Ducky Jr Member

Ducky_Jr
    Obsidian
    I have honestly never seen someone fighting or leaving the island with the egg uncovered. Shooting the egg with a bow would be a bit op in my opinion because it wouldn't just be a normal bow. And yes indeed, explosive arrows are indeed way too op in eggwars, except for campers xD.

Thought, maybe we could work out another idea. Just have to think about that for some time.

13. xXIIIIIIXx

xXIIIIIIXx Member

xXIIIIIIXx
    Obsidian
    The feature with egg shooting existed from years but everyone place something on their egg.explosive arrows sounds too crazy

14. Anthoken

Anthoken Member

Anthoken
    Emerald
    no it does not, being able to break the egg with an arrow has never ever been a thing. Also your English is so broken that it was hard to understand if that was even what you were meaning to say

15. Peanuts

Peanuts Member

Friendly reminder that not everyone's first language is english

16. Megaaa

Megaaa Member

Megaaa
    Obsidian
    PLUS
    Bad idea. There aren't too many players leaving their egg uncovered when it's 'Bow-time'. Maybe the rushers leave their uncovored *cough* me *cough*. But no, if you have a bow, most of the eggs are already covored in obsidian.

17. xXIIIIIIXx

xXIIIIIIXx Member

xXIIIIIIXx
    Obsidian
    Just try to do it and it will happen or at least it was happening few years ago.You don’t know something doesn’t mean it doesn’t exsist

18. TheSadPotato_

TheSadPotato_ Member

TheSadPotato_
    Obsidian
    PLUS
    ye okay, but as many already have mentioned you most likely won't see an uncovered egg by the time you've got a bow tho

19. Juskebat

Juskebat Member

Juskebat
    Obsidian
    Perhaps the exploding arrow thing is funny for the OP vote option, for of course an expensive price.

20. Fiefens

Fiefens Member

Fiefens
    Diamond
    Again for what seems like the five-thousandth time, I said the explosive arrows are a bad idea.

Im not saying the explosive arrows are an idea that would be good (as mentioned above), but I will say that if they did exist, they would be fairly expensive, maybe a half stack of gold. I dont know, I just like shooting at eggs...
    Also, the explosive arrows wouldnt be able to break obsidian, or at least not well. We already have TNT, and if you are smart you can make a TNT cannon that can blow the obsidian on an egg to bits.

Juskebat likes this.