Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
Do you know what is so annoying? When someone doesnt cover up their egg, and its just sitting on their island, so lonely, just begging for you to click it... but of course, you cant. Because you are on another island and that team has archery.

Because almost everyone brings a pickaxe when raiding another island, covering up your egg with non-obsidian blocks is kind of a waste of time.

What if an egg was left uncovered, and you could just shoot it with a single arrow to break it?

Would just add a bit of edge to the game, and actually give another thing to defend your egg from...

There is also the idea of explosive arrows... nah, bad idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Juskebat

Kozi

Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gallia Belgica
I have never seen in my hole Eggwars history someone with an uncovered egg while someone already has a bow... I think explosive arrows would be too overpowered and would make Eggwars very unbalanced. Sorry.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Bad idea... I played lots of eggwars but i never saw someone who is doing this. Also the fact that you can break eggs with your bow is terrible.

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
About the Explosive arrows, that was a joke. And also, Im not saying breaking blocks, im saying uncovered eggs. Just to clarify. ..

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
I have never seen in my hole Eggwars history someone with an uncovered egg while someone already has a bow... I think explosive arrows would be too overpowered and would make Eggwars very unbalanced. Sorry.
Well ive seen many, many people who dont cover their eggs at all. Kind of a bad idea not to...

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
It's on okay idea, kind of works, but even if there are some people that dont cover their eggs, if this got implemented everyone that didn't cover it would cover with at least 1 layer of clay. Implementing this would basically lead to nothing, and it wastes developer's time.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Nothing OP about it. Everyone has eggdefence in the time it takes to get a bow. And if the bow can't break blocks, only eggs, it isn't OP imo. Though it's almost unneccesary because you will probably never see people camping without egg defence.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I have honestly never seen someone fighting or leaving the island with the egg uncovered. Shooting the egg with a bow would be a bit op in my opinion because it wouldn't just be a normal bow. And yes indeed, explosive arrows are indeed way too op in eggwars, except for campers xD.

Thought, maybe we could work out another idea. Just have to think about that for some time.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
The feature with egg shooting existed from years but everyone place something on their egg.explosive arrows sounds too crazy

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
The feature with egg shooting existed from years but everyone place something on their egg.explosive arrows sounds too crazy
no it does not, being able to break the egg with an arrow has never ever been a thing. Also your English is so broken that it was hard to understand if that was even what you were meaning to say

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Bad idea. There aren't too many players leaving their egg uncovered when it's 'Bow-time'. Maybe the rushers leave their uncovored *cough* me *cough*. But no, if you have a bow, most of the eggs are already covored in obsidian.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
no it does not, being able to break the egg with an arrow has never ever been a thing. Also your English is so broken that it was hard to understand if that was even what you were meaning to say
Just try to do it and it will happen or at least it was happening few years ago.You don’t know something doesn’t mean it doesn’t exsist

D

Deleted member 377664

Shooting an uncovered egg? Most eggs are covered in blocks, so it wouldnt be too op.
Also, again, the explosive arrows are a bad idea. I said that.
ye okay, but as many already have mentioned you most likely won't see an uncovered egg by the time you've got a bow tho

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
I have honestly never seen someone fighting or leaving the island with the egg uncovered. Shooting the egg with a bow would be a bit op in my opinion because it wouldn't just be a normal bow. And yes indeed, explosive arrows are indeed way too op in eggwars, except for campers xD.

Thought, maybe we could work out another idea. Just have to think about that for some time.

Again for what seems like the five-thousandth time, I said the explosive arrows are a bad idea.

Im not saying the explosive arrows are an idea that would be good (as mentioned above), but I will say that if they did exist, they would be fairly expensive, maybe a half stack of gold. I dont know, I just like shooting at eggs...
Also, the explosive arrows wouldnt be able to break obsidian, or at least not well. We already have TNT, and if you are smart you can make a TNT cannon that can blow the obsidian on an egg to bits.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom