Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
It's on okay idea, kind of works, but even if there are some people that dont cover their eggs, if this got implemented everyone that didn't cover it would cover with at least 1 layer of clay. Implementing this would basically lead to nothing, and it wastes developer's time.
What I was thinking about when i said that was that the explosive arrows could break simple clay. Which was my defense for people saying "if this update happened, then everyone would cover their egg in simple clay every game, first thing."

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Again for what seems like the five-thousandth time, I said the explosive arrows are a bad idea.

Im not saying the explosive arrows are an idea that would be good (as mentioned above), but I will say that if they did exist, they would be fairly expensive, maybe a half stack of gold. I dont know, I just like shooting at eggs...
Also, the explosive arrows wouldnt be able to break obsidian, or at least not well. We already have TNT, and if you are smart you can make a TNT cannon that can blow the obsidian on an egg to bits.
Okay, yeah I do get you on that. But I think it'd break the point of Eggwars a bit then. Shooting eggs from a distance isn't even fun in my opinion and I don't know if it's useful as you still need to kill the member(s) of that team. And yes of course you might be able to shoot them off as well, but if your egg is gone then you (at least I do) are more careful with your actions right? So then you still have to go and get them.

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
That way the campers could use that to destry bridges. Not a good idea imo.
AGAIN, for the 10000th time, The Exploding arrows are NOT a good idea!
I thought i said that in the origional post and several after it.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
AGAIN, for the 10000th time, The Exploding arrows are NOT a good idea!
I thought i said that in the origional post and several after it.
But being able to destroy an unprotected egg with a bow is useless, since everyone would just cover it with clay, so it would never be used.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom