Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

memeking456

Apr 15, 2021
Australia, WA
Not sure if anyone else gets annoyed at this but, mods/staff team can you please decrease the among of items needed for curtains quests.
Cant quite remember them all but the one I correctly have is Blot Out The Sun which needs 500 arrows.
To make one arrow that's 4000 skyblock coins, plus the cost of all those chickens.
To complete the quest you need a total of 2 million skyblock coins.
I understand the reason for having long quests for keeping people interested and engaged for longer but for the bigger quests please at least half the required amount.

• Wow
Reactions: xKqctuz

xKqctuz

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2020
Mexico
I think that is the point of skyblock, that it is interesting to play and also invest time so that one does not get bored, so try to be fun and complete the missions even if it is difficult or takes a long time

memeking456

Apr 15, 2021
Australia, WA
I think that is the point of skyblock, that it is interesting to play and also invest time so that one does not get bored, so try to be fun and complete the missions even if it is difficult or takes a long time
For me it's not as much of an annoyance because I'm always able to be playing but for the people who cant play as much and not able to make much progress when they get on cold be annoying quickly

Reactions: xKqctuz

xKqctuz

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2020
Mexico
For me it's not as much of an annoyance because I'm always able to be playing but for the people who cant play as much and not able to make much progress when they get on cold be annoying quickly
In that you are right, there are people who only come in to have fun, and the waiting time is usually too much

Reactions: memeking456

memeking456

Apr 15, 2021
Australia, WA
Sorry I relised after doing the calculations of all the skyblock coins needed I forgot you get 4 arrows instead of 1 per craft so its 500k instead

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
I would say that the point of having these tasks that require large amount of money is to encourage players to make larger farms

I suggest making a large cocoa bean farm if you are having issues obtaining the money needed for the quest

memeking456

Apr 15, 2021
Australia, WA
I would say that the point of having these tasks that require large amount of money is to encourage players to make larger farms

I suggest making a large cocoa bean farm if you are having issues obtaining the money needed for the quest
After I made the post I relised that in my calculations I made it 1 arrow per craft when its 4 so money isnt an issue, I get around 6ish stacks per harvest and have around 6ish 2×2 jungle trees growing as much as possible

Apr 3, 2021
Not sure if anyone else gets annoyed at this but, mods/staff team can you please decrease the among of items needed for curtains quests.
Cant quite remember them all but the one I correctly have is Blot Out The Sun which needs 500 arrows.
To make one arrow that's 4000 skyblock coins, plus the cost of all those chickens.
To complete the quest you need a total of 2 million skyblock coins.
I understand the reason for having long quests for keeping people interested and engaged for longer but for the bigger quests please at least half the required amount.
Well first off you dont just get 1 arrow you get 4
So you would need 125 of flint sticks and feathers just to do the quest
So if we need 125 flint and it costs 4k
Then the total of money spent on flint would be 500k

Secondly use the ocolots from the jungle island to make an auto killing chicken machine so then you can afk there for the feathers

Thirdly if you think blot out the sun is bad I have to wait full days just for trees to grow

memeking456

Apr 15, 2021
Australia, WA

Secondly use the ocolots from the jungle island to make an auto killing chicken machine so then you can afk there for the feathers

Thirdly if you think blot out the sun is bad I have to wait full days just for trees to grow
Yeah I relised the issues with my calculations after I had the post and tbh completely forgot about ocelots auto killing chickens

memeking456

Apr 15, 2021
Australia, WA

Yeah I relised the issues with my calculations after I had the post and tbh completely forgot about ocelots auto killing chickens
Is there anything else you need help with?
No not really thanks man

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
I threw my ocelot spawned in the void. I thought it was useless. So never getting that back.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom