Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Another!

I noticed that if you try to report people for hacking you can only report one person. I think it'd be better if it were 4-5 people like teaming. What do you all think? (It's especially annoying if they hackers are teaming).

- ADDED POLL -

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I might decide to start doing reports. This sounds like a great idea. It'll save a lot of time I guess. +1

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Another!

I noticed that if you try to report people for hacking you can only report one person. I think it'd be better if it were 4-5 people like teaming. What do you all think? (It's especially annoying if they hackers are teaming).

- ADDED POLL -
I mean why don't to do 5 separate reports?

Toppie

Novice Member
Dec 22, 2016
Here
Why have five pieces of paper when you can have one? Also, one report could reduce the amount of time spent by mods handling reports as they would be familiar with the evidence.

Reactions: xLuiiJox

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Why have five pieces of paper when you can have one? Also, one report could reduce the amount of time spent by mods handling reports as they would be familiar with the evidence.
I mean its the same thing, you can make 5 reports on each hacker, but I have never seen teamers of hackers ever in my cc experience.

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
If we did this people would be encouraged to make montage videos of hackers where they make silly edits and put giant text on the screen. its so frustrating watching videos like that. Forcing you guys to report only 1 player per report for illegal client modifications is the most productive way for us in terms of being able to handle reports efficiently

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
If you for example report 2 people for teaming and 1 of them is hacking, just list it under teaming and write that the other dude is hacking, the mod will ban the hacker for hacking and the other dude for teaming. You could do it this way but I still agree with your suggestion, it makes it easier for both the reporters and the mods

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
This will reduce the efficiency of how reports are done, as Moooofin stated. There are people who make montage videos of cheaters, however because of this, they have to report people individually. With reports, we aren’t looking for an amazing intro to the report, or fancy editing, or combining clips together. Just give us some video evidence (preferably with sound) and submit it to us.
The only reason why this is enabled with teaming reports is because there are some unlikely cases where there are people who have a 4-5 man team, or 2 teams of 3, or anything like that.

Reactions: xLuiiJox

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Another!

- ADDED POLL -
Yea I agree they can get both punishments

koops

Sep 24, 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
Another!

- ADDED POLL -
If u select teaming, it will add a new bar thing that says: "If there are more then one person add them here" or something

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Another!

- ADDED POLL -
I dont have any issues with the reports at all. So this might nice in the future but currently I have no problem with the forums

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I appreciate all feedback. It's sort of 50/50 from what I see. I actually agree with the moderators. I can see why that'd be annoying. Well, it's the mods that handle the actual reports and I think they know what they're talking about.

Requesting a thread lock.
(Posted link in Discord)

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I appreciate all feedback. It's sort of 50/50 from what I see. I actually agree with the moderators. I can see why that'd be annoying. Well, it's the mods that handle the actual reports and I think they know what they're talking about.

Requesting a thread lock.
(Posted link in Discord)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.