• Android

• Apple

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

olsyboy

Jun 13, 2015
@TheMatthias69 that was such an irrelevant comment... xD
The only reason Android is so widely used (I mean by the amount of different phones using it) is because Android is more focused on creating better products, therefore by allowing a larger amount of people/companies to use/develop it the amount of time and effort that has gone into Android will never be beaten by Apple. This is why open-source stuff, if widely-used, will always result in a better product. Open-source = more net time.

Also, you may think that Apple is quality, but there really is no difference in quality between the two. I like both, but I understand that Apple priorities advertising over research- unlike an open-source product.

The entire Apple system is built on Unix- pretty safe and secure as is- which is also what Android is built on (the Linux form of). If you respect your product you should not need to worry about security flaws because the basic operating system complies with the concept of having a safe system.

The fact that Apple has manipulated the base system to only allow Apple users to develop, participate and enjoy their products shows that they are more in for the money than Android is. To build an iOS app, you must have a Mac. To build an Android app there are no system requirements. That is a choice that Apple has made.

Also, if you don't like one brand of Android then there most surely will be another brand that you do. So many companies can use Android OS but only one company can use the iOS.

As I said before, I like both companies and their products, but I also know how different they are.

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
Apple sucks

I mean,

I don't like apple ;)

I prefer android, if you buy an android, you pay for quality, if you buy an apple, you pay for food or you pay for the name of your product, not for quality. I used to had an apple and I gave it to my cousin 3 weeks after I bought it, I did not liked apple at all, I am having samsungs for years now, and I am still happy with 'em.

+1 Samsung (Android)

Reactions: olsyboy

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Apple sucks

I mean,

I don't like apple ;)

I prefer android, if you buy an android, you pay for quality, if you buy an apple, you pay for food or you pay for the name of your product, not for quality. I used to had an apple and I gave it to my cousin 3 weeks after I bought it, I did not liked apple at all, I am having samsungs for years now, and I am still happy with 'em.

+1 Samsung (Android)
*unfollows* jkjk <3

MutatedLlama

Dec 23, 2014
Why do you need to know? ;)
To be honest I think apple phones and apple manufacturing products from apple are way to over priced, You're not just playing for the phone your paying for Apple as well which makes the product a lot dearer then It actually is. If anyone considers buying a phone I wouldn't start of by buying an apple product. From my personal perspective I used to have the 4s and don't get me wrong it was a decent phone but nothing really stud out as unique in comparison to the price on contract at the time. At the moment I've got the Samsung Galaxy s5 mini which is a pretty good phone for the price. If you're thinking of getting the Samsung Galaxy s5 It's not really worth the price. The s5 mini is pretty much the exact same except for some minor details (Camera, ect). I would suggest buying an android device over Apple :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom