Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

I realy think cubecraft games should release an Android app so the we (THE USERS) dont have to jump onto their computers everytime

//SpinZepz
Hope u see this

PPS: <3

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Well I tend to be on the forums directly from my phone! Just put in the website. I use this all the time. No computer would be required. This would probably work for you too. ;)
Yea for sure but i think that it would be easyer if they did haev an App

what is a forums username?!

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I think an app would be really cool, considering it looks SUPER clean and a new interface is always welcome.
But then again, devs have a lot more on their hands. I'd really like this feature, considering that few servers (if any at all) have an app, but I can't see it anywhere in the near future.
Unfortunately.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I think an app would be really cool, considering it looks SUPER clean and a new interface is always welcome.
But then again, devs have a lot more on their hands. I'd really like this feature, considering that few servers (if any at all) have an app, but I can't see it anywhere in the near future.
Unfortunately.
I dont think so i think it would defenitly benafit the community!

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I don't have a phone so...
Sounds cool, but I rather have the devs doing other things.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Well I tend to be on the forums directly from my phone! Just put in the website. I use this all the time. No computer would be required. This would probably work for you too. ;)
I'm on my phone right now. :P
But no app needed to go on forums. Maybe an app would be easy, but just typing the website and I'm already on forums. In my opinion is this also an easy way to watch the forums.

Reactions: Cyan and Buuuddy
Sep 23, 2019
But then again, devs have a lot more on their hands. I'd really like this feature, considering that few servers (if any at all) have an android app, but I can't see it anywhere in the near future.
Unfortunately.

i think its very usefull to have an cubecraft mobile app to keep up to date when your pc is broken or when you not home!

Vqzi

Aug 24, 2017
i think its very usefull to have an cubecraft mobile app to keep up to date when your pc is broken or when you not home!
This is an old thread. Please do not reply on it anymore.

EDIT: Also you can just add a shortcut of the forums to your homepage.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom