Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I don't dislike

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

LaVacaCafe

Jan 27, 2019
Hello Cubecrafters :cube_light: and Member of the staff and administration team! :cool:

Before reading this post, I apologize in case there are any grammatical or spelling errors, English is not my native language.

Some time ago I had to make this thread.
As everyone will know the Cubecraft Games servers, its philosophy is to always innovate with unique things, one of them was to completely eliminate the lobbies of each modality, to result in a single main lobby.

That was one of the ideas that was innovative, but personally I did not like it very much, and I am sure that many users do not either, but hey, it is already past, and we are in the present.

Another of the innovations of Cubecraft Games, was to put temporary Minujuegos, that is, to last X amount of time, such as:

- Survival Games (Solo and teams).
- BlockWars (In two different ways).
- Paintball
- And other mini-games that right now I don't remember their exact name, but you know what they are.

At the beginning I loved this idea a lot, and it still is, however, here comes the interesting and what I come from.
All these "innovations", implementations or news (as you wanted to call it), are strategies of the Cubecraft Games network, to attract more users, since their statistics were too low, to the point that there were days when there were less tan 500 Users, with this, generate immense losses in terms of money, since through the official store it is one of the majority income of this server and company, because it is legally established as a company, and with it, it must generate certain monthly income, to satisfy all the expenses that a great server like this is, not only in terms of infrastructure, but personal, and other things that you already know that makes up a company.

All these strategies are impeccable, but at least for me, who is an analyst, I consider that your general server networks could grow significantly if all these modalities were PERMANENT, yes, this may sound very far-fetched, but looking further, this would attract many more users, many users are tired of always playing the same, since the vast majority of Minecraft servers are based on the basic mini-games (Skywars, Eggwars, Skyblock, LuckyBlocks, Pvp, etc.), and the good and original of this server, is that it has some unique and own modalities, such as Mineware, TowerDefense, "Parkour", BlockWars, Paintaball, etc.

Personally, I think you are losing a very brilliant idea and what could make Cubecraft Games, the server of years ago, with many amounts of users, income, ranges, etc.

By putting these permanent modalities, it would attract many users, since there would be a variety of mini-games, and thus sale of ranges, benefits, packages, etc. In this way, it would be a risk, since this requires a large infrastructure and more services and costs, but I am sure that they would return to what this server was a few years ago. Sometimes I usually have some free time on weekends or when I don't finish everything I have to do and I go to your server, I play for hours and would like to continue playing, but I find it boring to always play the same, however, if there were more , I would spend more time playing them, and not only me, but many users.

I know that the statistics of these minigames are very low, but because it lacks initiative on your part.

If this idea is not possible, at least, it would be very useful if they put BlockWars as a permanent modality, it is one of the preferred by users, also seeing it as very superficial, I think that the statistics of this modality are high, many users play it because It is original and is not on any other server, or at least I have not seen it. Thus, it is we who give life to your server, we are the center of this, and if they listened to us it would be ideal.

Greetings to all, and I hope you read everything carefully and present it to the entire administrative team, think about it and analyze it very well.

Bye ;)

I hope you have a good day, afternoon or night. And remember to drink plenty of water and wash your hands. :p

Last edited:

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
to the point that there were days when there were less than 100 Users
I don't remember the server ever having less than ~600 players at the worst times even, I could still be wrong, but I know for a fact they never reached 100 users.
your general server networks could grow significantly if all these modalities were PERMANENT
I disagree with this one, the main reason these games were removed was due to them being inactive, sometimes not able to fill and start a game for hours. I love the idea of these games being temporary for a single reason: Since it's a limited time game mode that may disappear for ages, you would feel more encouraged to play it. The majority of the games that became a part of the featured games were "side-games", in other terms, games you would only play when you're bored and needed a bit of change, but after a few games, you would go back to playing something else. I know it, because I was exactly like that. I would play Spleef whenever I got bored of pvp, but after around 30 minutes I would just go back to skywars. This does not apply to BlockWars, however, as there was a dedicated playerbase that would only play it for hours at a time.
and the good and original of this server, is that it has some unique and own modalities, such as Mineware, TowerDefense, "Parkour", BlockWars, Paintaball, etc.
Paintball and Parkour are not unique at all. Especially not Parkour.

*EDIT: I've also had the idea of putting multiple games as featured games at once lingering in the back of my mind, since some people may not like the current featured game.
R.I.P Wingrush
vqvjWwu.png

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't remember the server ever having less than ~600 players at the worst times even, I could still be wrong, but I know for a fact they never reached 100 users.

I don't know if we are talking about the same platform but on the Java edition of Cubecraft, it did dip down to 400~500 quite a few times.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom