• No

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Jul 13, 2020
Colombia
www.youtube.com
I think you should add the posibility to players with stone rank(like me) to use /report at least once a week. I say this because when me as a stone player see someone cheating/spamming I try to report that user, but my report gets denied. This can be a great update
I know you don't add this because people report Random played but if they do that, you can punish them.
~Gamer0001oficial

Reactions: MythicalGod909

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
It's one of the iron rank "features" therefore I don't think that it's going to be changed, overall try to add a poll! :D
You can also report hackers at: reports.cubecraft.net or on the forums if you're a bedrock player.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! This has been suggested multiple times before and I would love to see this getting implemented! The main reason that‘s given on other suggestions is that cubecraft can not implement this (yet), because there are not enough moderators to check all of the in-game reports. That means the command will become useless, since it’ll not be possible to check all the reports.

Since the moderation team is growing every month, this problem can hopefully get fixed. If there are enough moderators, I would love to see this get implemented.

That’s why I’ll vote no right now.
As Nqouir already said, you can report rulebreakers on report.cubecraft.net

Jul 13, 2020
Colombia
www.youtube.com
Hi! This has been suggested multiple times before and I would love to see this getting implemented! But Cubecraft can not implemented this (yet), because there are not enough moderators to check all of the in-game reports. That means the command will become useless, since it’ll not be possible to check all the reports.

Since the moderation team is growing every month, this problem can hopefully get fixed. If there are enough moderators, I would love to see this get implemented.

As Nqouir already said, you can report rulebreakers on report.cubecraft.net
That's what I said :P, but not everyone can record every game they play and sometimes when you play with labymod or clients like that one your report isn't valid

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
That's what I said :P, but not everyone can record every game they play and sometimes when you play with labymod or clients like that one your report isn't valid
If I’m correct you suggested that stone ranks can get acces to the /report command once in a week, right? Otherwise I think that I don't quite understand the suggestion.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
The main reason that‘s given on other suggestions is that cubecraft can not implement this (yet), because there are not enough moderators to check all of the in-game reports. That means the command will become useless, since it’ll not be possible to check all the reports.
I have no opinion on the suggestion. But currently we do handle almost every /report to the point where I believe we could open up the service to more people on the server. Perhaps a once a day system could be effective as people rarely see more hackers than that nowadays.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Being able to report once a week is still pretty useless.. It’s just on of the rank features, so if you want to report, buy a rank :).
For example, they could also make it so that stone ranks can vote, but then there’s no reason for ppl to buy a rank..

ItsFadi

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2018
if the report cmd for all players

some of player will spam it, cuz they killed by pro or cuz they lost the game

so its better to be for iron ranks

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I have no opinion on the suggestion. But currently we do handle almost every /report to the point where I believe we could open up the service to more people on the server. Perhaps a once a day system could be effective as people rarely see more hackers than that nowadays.
That’s great! This means the /report command will not become useless if everyone gets acces to it with a limited times, because moderators will be able to handle all of them.

I’ll vote yes for this suggestion (thanks to Technosword for his answer^.^)!

Reactions: Technosword

ItsFadi

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2018
and the other reason is there are not enough staff members to handle every report.

imagine if there 500 player reported other players in the same time

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
I don't think is a good idea cause people will abuse of it so I agree with TrueMike, just report on the website :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom