Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

electoon712

Aug 18, 2020
Fantasyland
Hi all! It's time for a reintroduction!!
So if you were on this server / forum from about mid-2014 to the end of 2015, you might remember me! I used to be known as Piggygirl120! Back when I first joined, I was pretty upbeat and fun, but then, things happened and I turned into quite a snotty little brat... however, I've grown up and all that's behind me now! Hopefully this will be a true return to how I used to be!!
Although I can't spend nearly as much time on both the server and this site as I did when I was 12, I'll definitely try to pop in at least every now and then and maybe at least post some art since I'm actually somewhat good at that now!!
Thanks for coming to my Cube Talk!! :D

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Welcome back! I didn’t pay much attention to the Cubecraft community back then, so I don’t know you but good to see old community members return

Reactions: electoon712
Aug 6, 2020
🇬🇷
Hello welcome back to the forums, I didn't know you back in 2014-2015 because I started playing at about mid 2015 and only played at phone and tablet but recently about 8months ago got minecraft on my computer and started playing on cubecraft.

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
So if you were on this server / forum from about mid-2014 to the end of 2015, you might remember me! I used to be known as Piggygirl120! Back when I first joined, I was pretty upbeat and fun, but then, things happened and I turned into quite a snotty little brat... however, I've grown up and all that's behind me now! Hopefully this will be a true return to how I used to be!!
Although I can't spend nearly as much time on both the server and this site as I did when I was 12, I'll definitely try to pop in at least every now and then and maybe at least post some art since I'm actually somewhat good at that now!!
Welcome back to Cube’s community! Feel free for asking us something. :heart: :cube_light:

D

Deleted member 469419

forum from about mid-2014 to the end of 2015, you might remember me!

Unfortunately I joined over 2016 with an old account so I don't remember you D:

Anyways, welcome back to the forums! If you do have any question or do you need help with something, start a private conversation with me :P

- Nice to meet you Piggygirl120!

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Why did you change your name? Why are you no longer called piggygirl120 that is a epic name

D

Deleted member 511644

Just saw this post because people reacted to it.

Welcome back on CubeCraft!
I didn't really know you, but that's because I wasn't really interacted with the community that times and had just some standard friends to play with, but it's always good to see old players comming back.

But I wonder.. since you're an og player, what do you think of the server? more fun, or a bit less due to the changes.

electoon712

Aug 18, 2020
Fantasyland
Why did you change your name? Why are you no longer called piggygirl120 that is a epic name
It's a long story haha... basically I used to be absolutely obsessed with pigs, and chose a name that fit me at the time. I'm no longer as obsessed as I once was at all, so I've continually chosen different names to reflect my interests over the years, this being the one I'll settle on for hopefully a long time now :)

Just saw this post because people reacted to it.

Welcome back on CubeCraft!
I didn't really know you, but that's because I wasn't really interacted with the community that times and had just some standard friends to play with, but it's always good to see old players comming back.

But I wonder.. since you're an og player, what do you think of the server? more fun, or a bit less due to the changes.
Thank you and I understand! I honestly haven't really been a huge fan of the server ever since my favourite game, Parkour Minigame, was removed. However, I still want to give it a chance to find a new favourite one of these days!!

Welcome back! 2014, that's a long time ago! What inspired you to come back to the server after so long?
Thanks! And I dunno lol, I guess for the nostalgia?? But also because I want to give the server another chance like I mentioned before!!

Reactions: Maaarijn
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom