Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
1,302
3,897
408
22
The Butterfly Gardens
I was in Arcade Lobby today, looking at the new Vanity Update when I saw someone that looked like they were being bounced high up into the air and back. I thought it was a new Gadget from the Vanity Update...

It wasn't because I realised it was a person who had Obsidian rank and the Snow Trail and her/his friend with a Slime Trail, I think. This gave me an idea when I realised it was not a Gadget.

So basically there could be this Gadget called a "Slime Pad" or something like that. It is a Rare or Legendary and you can put it down and bounce high up into the air and back down, then there is a smaller bounce every time. Everntually you would stop bouncing and would have to wait for it to cooldown. I would find this so much fun since I am a Gold rank and I can not fly!

Obviously it needs some work and editing done to make it perfect, but I only just came up with it and I thought it would be a cool thing to share.

What do you think about this New Gadget Idea?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Commissioned
D

Deleted member 100818

Guest
So I wouldn't mind if this was added, kind a like it. But today a new vanity update has been released, and 90% of it is awesome. I guess you're too late for this now =3
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom