Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Like, what pisses me off the most is people judging others by sexuality. People think of being part of the LGBT some type of disease (here in the UK, NHS wanted to "cure" homosexuality), and that just isn't good enough. It's that one person who decides who to love, whether they're heterosexual , homosexual , bisexual , anything. It's something that people perceives as a problem, but as a community, we respect you for every decision you make, and that is why the server is making the successes right now, not only for its games, but for the community. Rosie, I am really impressed by your courage and confidence to stand up to who your truly love, and not only that, to shut others up. Like most people I know are homophobic idiots, and they don't understand that people can get a physical attraction to something OTHER than the "dominant" sexuality. People always use the term "gay" as an insult, which also annoys me. I cannot contemplate about how much, when they do call me gay (quite often), I want to punch them so hard in the ribs. I respect your decision 100%, Rosie, hmu anytime and ily x

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
Like, what pisses me off the most is people judging others by sexuality. People think of being part of the LGBT some type of disease (here in the UK, NHS wanted to "cure" homosexuality), and that just isn't good enough. It's that one person who decides who to love, whether they're heterosexual , homosexual , bisexual , anything. It's something that people perceives as a problem, but as a community, we respect you for every decision you make, and that is why the server is making the successes right now, not only for its games, but for the community. Rosie, I am really impressed by your courage and confidence to stand up to who your truly love, and not only that, to shut others up. Like most people I know are homophobic idiots, and they don't understand that people can get a physical attraction to something OTHER than the "dominant" sexuality. People always use the term "gay" as an insult, which also annoys me. I cannot contemplate about how much, when they do call me gay (quite often), I want to punch them so hard in the ribs. I respect your decision 100%, Rosie, hmu anytime and ily x

Unfortunately it doesn't piss some people off though, the love it :P

Hallucinated

Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2013
This generation is much more accepting than the past generations because we are being raised to accept it as norm, you shouldn't have to feel ashamed for who you are.
Everybody has their own different likes/dislikes and it's another person's decision to ignore it for their own opinion, never feel afraid to be yourself, be happy with yourself and who you are you'll never have to be ashamed. :)
Congrats on facing it, I respect your bravery.

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
Good job on doing this, and if anyone opposes you WACK 'EM IN THE FACE WITH A Sh-h-h-ovel c: I mean you tell them that some people will be different. :)
I'd rather the shovel :p, but I guess that could work.
Difference isn't a bad thing, it's just that many people fear to be different.
Agreed
Agreed :)
Unfortunately it doesn't piss some people off though, the love it :p
What?
This generation is much more accepting than the past generations because we are being raised to accept it as norm, you shouldn't have to feel ashamed for who you are.
Everybody has their own different likes/dislikes and it's another person's decision to ignore it for their own opinion, never feel afraid to be yourself, be happy with yourself and who you are you'll never have to be ashamed. :)
Congrats on facing it, I respect your bravery.
Thanks Mr. Matt. <33

BlitzPlayzMc

Aug 5, 2014
London, England.
(I think I know what this thread is about) Yitta, your brave for getting this off your shoulders and so you are. I will respect you no matter what you do, say, think ect. If someone tells you otherwise then they are an absolute, stinking', horrible, low-life... you know what, lets keep this clean ;]

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
(I think I know what this thread is about) Yitta, your brave for getting this off your shoulders and so you are. I will respect you no matter what you do, say, think ect. If someone tells you otherwise then they are an absolute, stinking', horrible, low-life... you know what, lets keep this clean ;]
I think this is my most favourite post in here so far, thanks Blitz <3 xx

Reactions: BlitzPlayzMc

Exlipse_

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2014
Europe
www.youtube.com
100% agree

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I've seen this post a while ago, but didn't know what to say, but just mentioning that I like you no matter what gender you like, since every Human is able to make up their own decisions in life.
Having the strength to really post it on this community shows us how much you trust every single person on here, I really like that.
Just wanted this to be said ^-^

Reactions: Yittamonkey

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
I've seen this post a while ago, but didn't know what to say, but just mentioning that I like you no matter what gender you like, since every Human is able to make up their own decisions in life.
Having the strength to really post it on this community shows us how much you trust every single person on here, I really like that.
Just wanted this to be said ^-^
Thanks Sev <3. Means a lot.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Let me complete this, whack them in the balls so they can't have children forcing them to be gay!!1!1!1! EVERYONE WINS PAHAHAHAH

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom