Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
A new series named Sapphire Interviews (Cubecraft) In Sapphire Interviews is our goal to interview Cubecraft Staff, Cubecraft Youtubers, Cubecraft Partners, Cubecraft Notible People and people who have meant a lot to Cubecraft. (Some people I myself think would be interesting to hear from.) In this first episode do we have a short interview with the Youtuber SugaaKat. Where I am asking some questions and we will hear the answers. All feedback are welcomed as I want so many opinions and views as possible. I might not take in all of it (Might be a lot) but everything helps!:D Have a wonderful day/night!

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
A new series named Sapphire Interviews (Cubecraft) In Sapphire Interviews is our goal to interview Cubecraft Staff, Cubecraft Youtubers, Cubecraft Partners, Cubecraft Notible People and people who have meant a lot to Cubecraft. (Some people I myself think would be interesting to hear from.) In this first episode do we have a short interview with the Youtuber SugaaKat. Where I am asking some questions and we will hear the answers. All feedback are welcomed as I want so many opinions and views as possible. I might not take in all of it (Might be a lot) but everything helps!:D Have a wonderful day/night!
Wow amazing idea for video

Reactions: TheOrderOfSapphire

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Sounds like you guys had a great time recording this 😂
I watched it all the way through and had some great laughs. Very wholesome interview 😆

• Love
Reactions: TheOrderOfSapphire

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Sounds like you guys had a great time recording this 😂
I watched it all the way through and had some great laughs. Very wholesome interview 😆
Makes me really happy to hear!:D I took inspiration from other Cubecraft Interviews. This is planned to be the first episode of the series. The next one will be with another person:D

Reactions: Frontlane
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Loskol's profile.
1715877713484.png
UncleSpect wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
happy birthday!
Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
Top Bottom