Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Heya everyone! Here is a new interview (Episode 3) of the series ¨Sapphire Intervews¨. You do not need to watch in any order as they are standalone!:D All feedback is welcomed and very much appreciated so I can improve my content and the series in general. In today's interview, we interviewed JustNathie ( @JustNathie ) A really cool moderator of Cubecraft. I also wish you a good day/night!:D

Speedy:3

Feb 25, 2024
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Heya everyone! Here is a new interview (Episode 3) of the series ¨Sapphire Intervews¨. You do not need to watch in any order as they are standalone!:D All feedback is welcomed and very much appreciated so I can improve my content and the series in general. In today's interview, we interviewed JustNathie ( @JustNathie ) A really cool moderator of Cubecraft. I also wish you a good day/night!:D
i like nathie's voice🤭

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Wow two cool person in one video this must have alot of views

Reactions: TheOrderOfSapphire
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom