Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I interviewed Frostbite ( @ffroztbite ) a Twitch Partner and Partner With Cubecraft. I loved this interview and I learned a lot about what Cubecraft means for different people. This is the second episode of Sapphire Interviews (video). But you do not need to watch any of the videos in order:D Frostbite is a good friend of mine and made the interview so fun. All feedback is welcomed so I can improve my content. Sapphire Interviews have as a goal to interview members from the Cubecraft Community. Staff members/Partners/ Youtubers and Twitch streamers/ notable people/ and people I would find be interesting to hear from:D Have a wonderful day/night:D

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I interviewed Frostbite ( @ffroztbite ) a Twitch Partner and Partner With Cubecraft. I loved this interview and I learned a lot about what Cubecraft means for different people. This is the second episode of Sapphire Interviews (video). But you do not need to watch any of the videos in order:D Frostbite is a good friend of mine and made the interview so fun. All feedback is welcomed so I can improve my content. Sapphire Interviews have as a goal to interview members from the Cubecraft Community. Staff members/Partners/ Youtubers and Twitch streamers/ notable people/ and people I would find be interesting to hear from:D Have a wonderful day/night:D
Wonderful video

ffroztbite

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Feb 22, 2023
The Tundra
www.twitch.tv
Thank you for the interview I loved it very much! ❄️

• Love
Reactions: TheOrderOfSapphire
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom