Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
1st it is supposed to be like custom kits
2nd So the most paying donators get the right to 1v1 persons in eggwars. I dont think that perk would have much of a change in what ranks are bought. Face it. Most people get gold to vote in eggwars. Some get diamond to vote in skywars. This wouldn't be much of a gamechanger in perks.
But it would add some more perks to the little they get from diamond+

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
The perks wouldnt be very significant and I think that vosmetics are a way better thing to give ranks.
Giving Emerald+ these perks may make people think that Emerald+ is kinda worth it.
Ask any Emerald+ about what they want. It would probably be more perks like this
rather than cosmetics

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Giving Emerald+ these perks may make people think that Emerald+ is kinda worth it.
Ask any Emerald+ about what they want. It would probably be more perks like this
rather than cosmetics
So they want the perk to 1v1 with custom item types in eggwars... Let me say something. The eula allows you to give donors perks that affect all players like coin multipliers(global ones) or ingame voting for everyone. However you are not allowed to block certain sections of a game with a paywall I believe. I might be wrong but thats what I know. The eula changes so rapidly I dont really know anymore what it allows and disallows.
However let me ask you a question. How will an item type get into the item type voting menu in public matches from my suggestion.

EliteGamer24

Aug 5, 2016
I think the solo maps should hold more people because some maps are too big to have too little players.

EliteGamer24

Aug 5, 2016
I think that there should be enderpearls in normal and hardcore. The enderpearls in op should cost 32 diamonds, normal enderpearls should cost 64 diamonds, and hardcore enderpearls should cost 2 stacks of diamonds.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I think that there should be enderpearls in normal and hardcore. The enderpearls in op should cost 32 diamonds, normal enderpearls should cost 64 diamonds, and hardcore enderpearls should cost 2 stacks of diamonds.
This has absolutly nothing to do with my suggestion. Also no. Would be too much of a game changer.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Before this gets lost in the middle of the forum
BOOP(best sombra reference ever)

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
bump again before I have to repost this. Anyone even reading dis.

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere
So over the time of this Forum there have been a lot of "Eggwars custom game" suggestions. Today I decided to make my own very detailed one.
Also. Please dont do this "TL.DR probably another noob trying to get /votekick or /report"
Warning:Long Post incoming
Short version:
Can I haz custom eggars gams(before any grammar (you know what to put here I just dont wanna say it because I am german) goes into the comments and says that my grammar is bad. The mistakes are on purpose)
Long version:
So There will be a new npc in the eggwars lobby where you can go into a small area similar to the custom kitpvp kits.
There will be a couple NPC,S
@agent320 the Generator Guardian(obviously not my name needed it could be any xD)
@Camezonda the shopkeeper
@iLoveYouu the enchanter
@Mac the settings master
@HackersDontWin the Custom Item owner
All names are subject to change xD.
#besttaghidingever.
Lets go over the NPC and what they can all do.
Lets start with Camezonda the shopkeeper. When you first click the shopkeeper a gui like this will pop up
fIpMT9Z.png
Lets go over the legend:
Blue: Already existing by the game.
Red:
Cancel
Black: Import an existing item configuration(more detail later)
Green: Save Changes
The Rest: You can replace the glass panes with an item and make a custom tab.(I will go over more detail inside the tab gui later)
Lets get to the importing an existing item type
There will be 2 choices. Game defined item types and community made item types.
Game defined means you can import normal hardcore or Op item types into your changing board so you have something different to start out with.
community made item types.
Gui:
0Sz1CSs.png
The Legend:
Red: The Page before
Green(the emerald): Swap sorting order
Light Blue: Update
Blue: The custom item types made by other persons
Green(the map): the next page
The Different sorting order of the emerald.
amount of times played or rating/times played
Once you click on a certain item type. Player that make those item types can use the commands /description (descriptionhere) and /name (namehere) to make their kit sound fun and unique. Once you download someones kit you basically fight with that kit and the times played and ratings increase when you pvp someone(the ratings will be explained later)
Now lets come to the gui when you make a unique category or edit an existing one:
eIO8iYe.png
The Legend(the color switching on the forums is so funky I wont use it anymore)
Blue: What you pay inside the villager gui(2 slots)
Red: what you get when you pay the villager(1 slot)
Purple(next trade on the right and the trade before on the left)
red: cancel changes
yellow: requires second confirmation. Resets the entire category
Green: saves the categorys changes.
I think thats about it for Camezonda the Shopkeeper.
Lets now get to ILoveYouu the enchanter. Simple the enchanter npc from the custom kits lobby. Nothing else ...
Lets now get to Mac the settings master. You can change settings like tnt auto igniting or throwing tnt.(I am unable to currently come up with any more settings if you can think of some the replies are down below.)
Lets now get to HackersDontWin the custom item owner. It opens a simple chest gui where you can take out some items. The items include but are not limited to extra generators that can be placed down. Landing platform sticks( sticks that shortly block falldamage and create a platform under you(to make it balanced it would need to be a high price). Maybe even a dragon egg so you can respawn your egg. or a tp bow or grappling fishing rod. Or a flying carpet xD. So many possibilities(you can decided which to add).
Lets now get to agent320 the generator guardian
The Gui:
ZxBCy6K.png
The Legend:
The iron Blocks: Tier1-9 iron generators
The gold blocks: Tier1-9 gold generators
The diamond blocks: Tier 1-9 diamond generators
The magma cream: variables. When you click a glass plane you can set how much the upgrade should cost in a chest gui and how fast it would generator using predefined numbers like 10secs 5secs 2.5secs 1 sec 0.5secs and so on...
An example of a gui like this would be:
unPxpUa.png
In the top slot you could put the price and the below variables would be the following(from left to right)
20s,10s,5s,2.5s,1s,0.75s,0.5sec,0.25sec,0.1sec
EDIT:Ups already posted please ignore this line.
So lets now get to how this would work:

The Rating: In the main eggwars lobby you can right click someone and ask them for a 1v1 on a custom item type(similar to how custom kits work.) Specially made maps would be required. After a match is over the person that got challenged can rate the kit from 1-5 with clickable chat. If he doesnt rate it gets auto registered as a 3.
You wont get points in challenged maps.
The public games: Obviously without getting any rewards this would be a bad idea right. I have an idea on that. Every 2 week the 3 item types with at least 150 times played and the best rating/times played will be added as choosable options for donator ranks in the item types option of public eggwars matches. I think this could lead to a lot of unique item types that could be fun to play. However items like obsidian would need to be banned.
Thanks for reading this far and here:
4693079.jpg
ugh to complex

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Lol i read the whole thing its just a waste of time in my opinion compared to evry other project we could work on
dif I say it has to be high priority there are obviously more important project to work on. Thats still not a reason not to implement this

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
73116760.jpg

As you wish
I don't think that this is how the EULA works.
From what I've heard, the EULA is against ranked players having advantages over others, and having special places for ranks only.
But the custom games, I assume that everyone is allowed to join in, but the ranked player is the game master.
Since non-premium accounts can participate in this perk I think it's therefore EULA compliant

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
From what I've heard, the EULA is against ranked players having advantages over others, and having special places for ranks only.
But the custom games, I assume that everyone is allowed to join in, but the ranked player is the game master.
Since non-premium accounts can participate in this perk I think it's therefore EULA compliant
it was meant as a reply to a reply thatsuggested a change that was non-eula complient

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I never stated the only donors should be able to do it. It is basically custom kits just different.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom