Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
it was meant as a reply to a reply thatsuggested a change that was non-eula complient
I never stated the only donors should be able to do it. It is basically custom kits just different.
I know, but from what I read, you said that it wouldn't be EULA compliant anymore.
From what I've seen the EULA do, I don't think that making the games as a donor perk would be against it, since other non-donators can participate.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I know, but from what I read, you said that it wouldn't be EULA compliant anymore.
From what I've seen the EULA do, I don't think that making the games as a donor perk would be against it, since other non-donators can participate.
It was a suggestion to give more to higher ranks like custom kits used to be. That was changed due to the eula.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It was a suggestion to give more to higher ranks like custom kits used to be. That was changed due to the eula.
It's not like they had an advantage with the custom kits. I think it was because just 1 custom kit for a stone user, wasn't enough.
Besides, the ranks that had more custom kits could challenge stone members, which means that the stone ranks can participate in the premium rank perks.

HobbitJack

Jan 7, 2017
I think this would be incredibly cool but there would have to have this in either private lobbies or reserved signs for custom games as this would be the equivalent of allowing donators to pick their custom kit to join a queue in dueling. A donator could make a game that is literally impossible to win in (such as no blocks) or even if here was protection against that insane gamemodes where for example you could get power 5 bows, god diamond armor and stacks and stacks of blocks for a single iron each. I like the idea of reserving a sign for custom games as that can be another donator feature where you limit the amount custom games you can create per rank and allow more for higher ranks. With that said I think it's a nice idea :D
Maybe if you are a stone you could have only one custom game?

U

Unipotato

I really like this idea. Complicated, but I understand now. Also for those who think it should be an Emerald+ perk I disagree, I think it should be Gold+.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I really like this idea. Complicated, but I understand now. Also for those who think it should be an Emerald+ pets I disagree, I think it should be Gold+.
image.jpeg

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Why do you say nobody notices
it said why does no one notice. At first I was gonna use Y U NO guy but facepal. was just that tiny bit more itting. I dont want people blaming me for incorrect memes ._.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Top Bottom