Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think that a /report command should be added?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't think so.

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerNT11

May 7, 2016
I have noticed that there have been a lot of client cheaters on CubeCraft. Most of them get away with it. You can report them in the forums, but it is hard to submit evidence and takes a little bit to process them. So, why not make it easier to report someone and allow them to do it in-game? I know other big servers that have a system. Maybe the CubeCraft developers should make a stronger anti-cheat and allow normal players to do /report <hacker-ign> <hacks> or something like that. If a certain player gets multiple reports, the anti-cheat will start observing the player more closely. The anti-cheat could tell mods to secretly connect to the game they are in and investigate themselves. The anti-cheat should also be able to ban players by itself in case there are no mods available. This should make hacking on CubeCraft a lot harder and make the server more enjoyable for the players that follow the rules.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
/report was a thing, but removed as it was barely used, considering mods couldn't teleport to an ongoing game, and because they get abused with troll reports.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Making an efficient and good anti-cheat isn't as easy as you think. They are already developing one and it's being beta-tested on the server.
About your suggestion, I would not agree if an anti-cheat is able to ban or kick players. It would be a vicious circle, skilled players get reported so the anti-cheat would inspect them even more. Since they are just good, the anti-cheat would think the player hacks and gets falsely banned. A banning or kicking anti-cheat would just get a big 'no' from me. About '/report', it has been removed, as said above. Players were abusing it by making false reports. Also, staff members are unable to join started games. I believe this will change later on, though.

E

EnzoStriker99

Almost every german Server does got this command with better plugins than cubecraft(i dont really play on german famous servers) and if it gets too much used on skilled players/hackers the guys who did /report got a punishment for abusing the command

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Almost every german Server does got this command with better plugins than cubecraft(i dont really play on german famous servers) and if it gets too much used on skilled players/hackers the guys who did /report got a punishment for abusing the command
Please understand the amount of players on Cubecraft. All moderators+ will be spammed with /report-s that will barely be noticed or considered.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Locked -
There are a lot of threads about adding /report or things similar.
Please use the search function above to check them out (advance search will help a ton)

Feel free to start a convo with me if you have any other concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
Top Bottom