Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
I think the stats website definitely needs a revamp, ATM it just shows whether the server has crashed in the last few hours. I think its a good idea to add stats such as players from each country and game stats and maybe sentinel stats for the community to see too
I love this one!
I :agree:

Reactions: Matriox

Sl0wMo7ion

Server & Marketplace Quality Assurance
Feb 19, 2020
Bulgaria
cubecraft.net
Hi,

First, as other people already said, that suggestion is little unnecessary as we(the players) don't need to know how many people from a specific country are playing on the network and also there are really a lot of countries around the worlds and I am sure this one will be hard for implemenation as I am almost sure the Developers are busy with other priority stuff to do.
I am sorry but I disagree this one.

Wish you an awesome week,
~ Sl0wMo7ion

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Hi,

First, as other people already said, that suggestion is little unnecessary as we(the players) don't need to know how many people from a specific country are playing on the network and also there are really a lot of countries around the worlds and I am sure this one will be hard for implemenation as I am almost sure the Developers are busy with other priority stuff to do.
I am sorry but I disagree this one.

Wish you an awesome week,
~ Sl0wMo7ion
I never said it is necessary to be added. There are MANY suggestions which weren't necessary and yet were added. You maybe don't need to know that, but at least 24 people think otherwise. I still do not understand how 195 countries is A LOT, but if that worries you so much, I guess they can always add a "search box" where you can type the name of the country you'd like to see to find it easier. Just because the devs might be busy rn doesn't mean they won't EVER have time to work on other suggestions like mine (in case the admins like it, of course).

Reactions: Buckyy

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Hello iTBD,

Firstly, apologises for such a long wait. However, we will not be going any further with this suggestion.

At this time, there is no Web Developer, hence there is difficulty when implementing these suggestions or changes. Our current focus is the Bedrock and Java Network and we wish to prioritise our resources in that direction, than web-related additions. With that being said, there are no plans for a Web Developer to join the team, which means these suggestions are very unlikely to be implemented.

Moreover, we would like to thank you for the suggestion, but it is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom