• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Hello everybody,

Recently, I wanted to know how many player reports created by me, actually got accepted...
So I looked around a bit on the report site, and the only thing I could find was a sentence which showed the amount of rule breakers that got punished because of your reports:
40752EDA-F3F3-4238-95BF-5AFFF095C1EB.png

Therefore I asked in #staff-help (in CubeCraft’s Discord server) if it was possible to see how many handled player reports you already have, without having to manually count them.
And apparently, it wasn’t possible to know this at all (unless you count them manually, of course).

Ohh, and for the people who think: “What’s the difference between
‘The amount of handled player reports’ and ‘The amount of punished rule breakers’ ?”
Well: when you for example report 2 people teaming in a solo game mode, and the report gets accepted, the number of ‘punished rule breakers’ will increase by 2, however it only counts as 1 handled player report.

Therefore I suggest to add a displayer, which actually does show the amount of handled player reports you have.

This would be an extremely handy tool for people who have tons of handled reports and simply don’t want to take the time to manually count all of them.
It could also be used by the staff to review a player’s report account, before accepting/rejecting staff applications of players.

The displayer could be added in a different, new ‘text box’, or simply added to the one showing the sentence with ‘Amount of punished rule breakers’.
Here’s an example:
83933CFA-A956-4138-9A3A-4A86FF5EAF8D.jpeg

As you can see, I also edited a ‘Total amount of submitted player reports’ to this box, this would be a neat future as well, but less important than the ‘Total amount of handled player reports’ displayer, of course.

Please, let me know your opinions about this suggestion! ^-^
And don’t forget to vote in the poll above!

~ Josher

Last edited:
Reactions: Fail

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion, the amount of reports of you that got handled isn’t that important, it will just be a number like “oh nice, now I can tell my friends about it” so it would for sure not be something with a high priority.

However, I do understand why you would want to see it.

I won’t vote in the poll because I’m not against the idea, but I also don’t think it’s important.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I think it's very unnecessary. If you reported these teamers in separate reports with the same video evidence, you'd end up having the exact same amount of handled reports as the amount of players punished. That's the reason why reporting teamers counts as 2 (or more, depending on the amount of teamers) reports, not 1. It is basically just easier to create one report instead of separating them into different ones.
No matter how many teamers you have reported, you have 239 player reports, and 239 players have been punished thanks to you.

Gusuu

Apr 15, 2019
mugai.nl
It's not needed in my opinion too,
In my opinion, the amount of reports of you that got handled isn’t that important, it will just be a number like “oh nice, now I can tell my friends about it” so it would for sure not be something with a high priority.
This is not why the reports function was created.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
I think it's very unnecessary. If you reported these teamers in separate reports with the same video evidence, you'd end up having the exact same amount of handled reports as the amount of players punished. That's the reason why reporting teamers counts as 2 (or more, depending on the amount of teamers) reports, not 1. It is basically just easier to create one report instead of separating them into different ones.
No matter how many teamers you have reported, you have 239 player reports, and 239 players have been punished thanks to you.
Ooahh...! I actually didn’t know it worked like this...!
Well, I guess neither of my arguments are still relevant then...
This would be an extremely handy tool for people who have tons of handled reports and simply don’t want to take the time to manually count all of them.
It could also be used by the staff to review a player’s report account, before accepting/rejecting staff applications of players.

If any staff member would be kind enough to close this thread after confirming what Elenahh said, that would be highly appreciated! ^-^
@AnimalTamer1 @SpringWarz @Capitan

Reactions: Fail

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
-Thread locked as requested by the thread owner. (Also, what she said is pretty much correct as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom