Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you like this idea?

• Total voters

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
If this was implemented, I would have to say it should be a rank feature. Maybe for Iron or Lapis since it is a pretty minor vote. Before the game starts you can quickly vote for how many Imposters there could be in the game. Overall, nice idea.

Reactions: kochido

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I don't like this. The current amount of impostors is always perfect and changing that would drastically impact gameplay on a game that I feel like plays out perfectly how it is. Perhaps voting could come later on in the form of types of tasks and maps, but not something as important and directly related to how fun and fair the game is as the amount of impostors.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey! Thanks for the suggestion. We're trying to keep Among Slimes default games as fair as possible with games sharing the same amount of imposters. Currently if games have 6 or less players, 1 imposter is selected. If 7 or more players are in the game, 2 imposters are selected. Sadly we do not want players to be able to select the amount of impostors there are.

Also in my opinion, this can make games too easy. You could keep voting for 1 impostor and get easy wins. And some players would argue that if ranked players have the ability to vote for the impostors they can farm wins easier. Which is why we're not considering impostor amount voting in default games.

Now as for private games. Because statistics and rewards don't add onto your account, we're considering customisable private games. So the private game owner will be able to vote for the amount of impostors and tasks etc, and other game settings. But that's for a future feature!

I'm voting "yes" for private games, but "no" for default games. I'm assuming that the poll is for games in general, so I'm voting no.

Thanks! :D

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hey! Thanks for the suggestion. We're trying to keep Among Slimes default games as fair as possible with games sharing the same amount of imposters. Currently if games have 6 or less players, 1 imposter is selected. If 7 or more players are in the game, 2 imposters are selected. Sadly we do not want players to be able to select the amount of impostors there are.

Also in my opinion, this can make games too easy. You could keep voting for 1 impostor and get easy wins. And some players would argue that if ranked players have the ability to vote for the impostors they can farm wins easier. Which is why we're not considering impostor amount voting in default games.

Now as for private games. Because statistics and rewards don't add onto your account, we're considering customisable private games. So the private game owner will be able to vote for the amount of impostors and tasks etc, and other game settings. But that's for a future feature!

I'm voting "yes" for private games, but "no" for default games. I'm assuming that the poll is for games in general, so I'm voting no.

Thanks! :D
i was personally thinking that all ranks are able to vote (for that reason) but i see what you are saying and it makes sense.

• Love
Reactions: Eli and Camezonda
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom