Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So I have been playing alot of among slimes, and one thing that bothers me is the oxygen sabotage. It is just an easy way for the imposters to win and can be upsetting for the crewmates. What is my problem with the oxygen sabotage? The time for the sabotage is way too short to put out.

The current time for the sabotage is 30 seconds. I think it should be 45 seconds, why?
because it takes like 15-20 seconds to run from TNT to the 02 room (spaceship), for Mars this is from storage to lab. I just played a game and I was in storage (spaceship) and it took me nearly 12 seconds to run to 02 Room. I needed another 3 seconds to click on the repair button. Then I only had 15 seconds too fix it, you may think, well thats doable, and it is. But someone was already fixing it, so I had to run to the admin room and that took me another 10 seconds, which left me with only 5 seconds too fix it.

Secondly oxygen is in my opinion the hardest sabotage too fix. You need to put in a 5 digit code that changes every time. Just trying to figure the code out could take up 5 seconds and then you still need to put it in. With TNT sabotage 2 people need to stand on the preasure plate, lights out just flick some levers and with communications sabotage you have to lay tracks in the correct order. Communication sabotage is the longest one, but you do not have a time preasure with it.

Thirdly the fixing for oxygen could easily be stopped/faked. An imposter could pretend too fix oxygen so you run futher too fix the other one. People could be fixing it and multiple imposters just comes along and kill them. By the time you figure this out it is too late. With other sabotages you can easily spot if people are trying to prevent it getting fixed (people not standing on the preasure plate during TNT, people flicking the levers of again in lights out. In comms you can not spot it easily too, but that isnt a big of a deal since you have no time limit. with oxcygen not and there is a time limit, a very short one for that matter.

Combining this all makes it very hard for the people that play it often to fix, let alone players that just started playing or do not get the game. So please add at least another 10 seconds to the oxygen sabotage, but 45 seconds would be prefered. This would make it more enjoyable for everyone.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom