Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XxRyan2070

May 29, 2023
Right sup people it's me again.
I was recently playing bridges and thought it'd be a cool idea if we had winstreak leaderboards or at least a winstreak counter but I personally think the lb would be better as it would be a fun leaderboard for people to grind towards that everyone has a opportunity to get onto but at the same time it would also be quite a sweaty lb with teams of sweats grinding to see who can get the higher winstreak. This would also be a leaderboard with a aspect of potential sabotage with teams trying to ruin other teams winstreaks and as a result knock them of of the leaderboard which would be fun because its another aspect of competition between sweaty teams.
This idea could also apply to other games that aren't bridges (I mentioned bridges at the start because it's my main game)
anyways if you c this please think about my suggestion and let me know your thoughts
Thanks

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I agree with adding a win streak but not a leaderboard as it would take a lot of time and resources to make a whole separate leaderboard for every game.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with adding a win streak but not a leaderboard as it would take a lot of time and resources to make a whole separate leaderboard for every game.
I process like this would probably be best if solved by a program. You would need to track each players win streak, and use a sorting algorithm to find the highest 50 win streaks. Since cube already must have an algorithm that sorts # of wins, which it used for leaderboards right now, all they would really need to do is create a way to track a player’s streak, and store it in a reasonable amount of data.

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I process like this would probably be best if solved by a program. You would need to track each players win streak, and use a sorting algorithm to find the highest 50 win streaks. Since cube already must have an algorithm that sorts # of wins, which it used for leaderboards right now, all they would really need to do is create a way to track a player’s streak, and store it in a reasonable amount of data.
True, but I also thing CC only has a certain amount of server space and this probably wouldn't be one of their top priorities (at least right now when things are a little busy)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom