Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
2,260
5,126
438
24
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I don't agree. People who got muted got muted for a good reason and it's their own mistake. It's true that the game is not playable without the ability to chat, but you still can't unmute players with a mute. They could abuse the ability to chat to break the chat rules again, and there wont be a way to stop them as a mute wont help anymore.
Even tho it's annoying for players with a mute, this is a good way to let them learn from their mistakes.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
Top Bottom