Not open for further replies.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, im making a suggestion on adding leaderboards to among slimes.

Cubecraft always talk about consistency across there network and i think this is an obvious decision as they want all games to be the same.

A lot of people say it may take the fun out of Among Slimes, i disagree, it would increase competitiveness which is a good thing.

Over recent months Among Slimes has been losing players and i think a leaderboard would change this, people would be more motivated to play and achieve the next spot on the leaderboard

I do not think this will make Among Slimes not fun anymore, it will make more people play it as they'll want to achieve the next spot on the leaderboard etc + it will have all games the same.

If you agree with this suggestion please react with agree :agree: below
If you disagree :disagree: please share your opinion by commenting on the thread

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I totally agree! Sadly, it won't be implemented as Cubecraft staff have mentioned before that they would NEVER add a leaderboard to Among Slimes :(
What if the thread got 25
1633894759289.png
?
Could they forward it?

Rqge

May 5, 2020
Hello, im making a suggestion on adding leaderboards to among slimes.

Cubecraft always talk about consistency across there network and i think this is an obvious decision as they want all games to be the same.

A lot of people say it may take the fun out of Among Slimes, i disagree, it would increase competitiveness which is a good thing.

Over recent months Among Slimes has been losing players and i think a leaderboard would change this, people would be more motivated to play and achieve the next spot on the leaderboard

I do not think this will make Among Slimes not fun anymore, it will make more people play it as they'll want to achieve the next spot on the leaderboard etc + it will have all games the same.

If you agree with this suggestion please react with agree :agree: below
If you disagree :disagree: please share your opinion by commenting on the thread
Agreed, Its like one of the only games where are no winfarming people. Just people who are playing it for fun ;)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello Matriox,

We discussed your suggestion with the server team and have decided to mark your suggestion as planned.

Among slimes has recently been moved into our featured games system, due to the lack of players. By adding leaderboards, we feel like the game might get some more players online once it is featured. Therefore, we have decided to mark your suggestion as planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom