• Good

• Bad

Results are only viewable after voting.

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
Problem:
So (hi everyone btw) I saw some people complaining about people speaking other languages then English in games of among slimes. This is really annoying but making English the only allowed language isn't a good solution. Some people don't even speak English.

Solution:
In the real among slimes games, you can filter games on language. This could be the solution of this problem. Make servers for some of the most spoken languages. This would probably be Dutch, Turkish, Spanish, English and maybe Swedish, Portuguese, French and Arabic. Games can be translated in these languages. Of course there will be more English servers. The players could choose the servers with the specific language in the same way as maps are selected in other gamemodes. I don't think this should be available for only ranked players but for all players.( I am not saying there should be a server of each language open every time.) I don't know if this is a possibility but I think that this change is possible because a lot of people play among slimes and maybe needed because cubecraft is growing.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I like the idea, but I don't think there are enough players to fill up all the servers. If only a 3 Dutch players are playing Among slimes at the moment, the game will never start because there aren't enough players. Especially when there are just a few players online, this would never work.

Last edited:

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it’s not needed. Everyone speaks a few words English and that’s enough to talk in among slimes.
Also, Match making would take ages if there are different servers for every language.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Bad idea. there are 2 different ways this might be fixable. One is a translate to English or something button that translates the message as best it can. Or a picture message where they can show like a red killer blue with pictures or something idk

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Heya!

I have been playing among slimes quite a lot lately and it took quite a while for Among Slimes games to entirely fill up. I'm afraid that when we decide to add those servers like you suggested for the most common spoken languages the games will fill up even slower, or won't fill up at all.

I get that it's kinda frustrating when you're trying to win the game and there are some people holding you back because they don't speak english that well, but I'm not a fan of this suggestion.

If you have other suggestions on how to fix this then I'd like to hear them though! :)

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
I like the idea, but unfortunately, it already takes some time to fill up a lobby now.

As mentioned above, I get that it's frustrating, and maybe there is another way to solve this! :)

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
its a good idea, but i think you have to wait long till the game is full

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
I don't think it's a good idea, mainly because the vote will always ignore the opinion of the minority, what is wrong in this case, if we're talking about this specific issue

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom