Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with any of the suggestions?

• Yes, with suggestion 1

• Yes, with suggestion 2

• I disagree with both of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone!

I got two suggestions for the gamemode Among Slimes, which I think would make the gamemode even better:

Suggestion 1
As you maybe know it’s quite hard for some specific color blind players to play Among Slimes, because they are not able to recognise colors or mix up colors which lead into the wrong player getting accused. I came up with a possible solution, which makes it possible for all players (even if you’re color blind) to know who is which color.

Add a player-tag above all players with their color, for example:
[Red]
[Orange]
[Blue]
etc.
To prevent players being able to look who is in which room or who just left a room in lights out, the range of the player-tag would be the same as the range of the tag above a dead body.

If the range will be the same as how it is with the dead body, it’ll not be possible for players to see another player through walls or further than just your range. This isn’t possible with the range of a dead body right now, so it shouldn’t be possible with a player-tag as well.

Suggestion 2
A lot of times when an emergency gets called or a body was found, someone accuses a players and all players instant vote on them without discussing. This is possible because you can vote after 20 seconds of discussing. The suggestion is to increase this time to 30 (or atleast a bit higher) when there are 5 players left.

But why not increase the discussion time when there are 6-10 players in the game?
Basically because of 2 reasons:​
  • At the beginning of a huge amount of games there is a troller who calls an emergency meeting and doesn't say anything, leaves a game after calling an emergency or any other reason just to troll. Most of the times this is at the beginning of the game and not when there are 5 players left;​
  • The most intense discussions are happening at the end of a game (which is when there are 5 players or less), since this are the moments when players give arguments why someone is sus besides seeing them killing someone, faking a task or venting. (Which happens most of the times at the beginning of a game)​

Special thanks to @Maaarijn & @_Signum for helping me with this part of the suggestion.

Let me know what your thoughts are about this suggestion!

- ShinyArrow​

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I don't like 1st suggestion I don't think there should be nametags
They aren't name tags they are colour tags

And I agree with both. When there are 5 players left you have to think through your votes rather than guessing, and for people who aren't good with colours it's a good addition, though I think this could be a setting rather than an overall feature

Reactions: ShinyArrow
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.