Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How many types of mushrooms are there in Minecraft?

  • 2

    Votes: 5 55.6%
  • 4

    Votes: 4 44.4%

  • Total voters
    9

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
129
135
49
26
There is a yes-no question in the minigame Answer Question saying „There are 2 types of mushrooms?”, and the given answer is „Yes”.

But in one game I played yesterday, a player said in public chat that they thought nether mushrooms (fungus) are also a type of mushrooms as well. I wonder how many people will agree with them that this Answer Question question should be modified or replaced.
 

KTrain5369

Member
Aug 26, 2021
13
3
9
20
Honestly, I do not think the nether mushrooms should be counted. The sole reason is because the server supports versions older than 1.16, and i think 1.16 added nether mushrooms. If I'm wrong then I would agree with counting them.
 
  • Agree
Reactions: Click Greatness

Cyanlloyd

Well-Known Member
Feb 8, 2020
233
426
114
24
Maybe change the line too something like:
How many types of mushrooms do exist in Minecraft? (not counting fungi!)
 
  • Like
Reactions: KLsz
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom