Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheDuda

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2022
73
100
34
Cold Darkness
Pronouns
He/Him
Hallo. I'm not able to use the /fmsg command. Whenever I use the command it says "Unknown command. Type /help for help."
I use the command like this
/fmsg insertfriendnamehere Hello
Am I doing something wrong?
 

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Jul 2, 2017
576
978
174
21
the agency
Hi, are you on Bedrock? Assuming you are, the command doesn't exist there which would be why you're getting that error. Due to Microsoft guidelines for featured servers, private messaging on Bedrock will likely never be something we're able to implement.
 

TheDuda

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2022
73
100
34
Cold Darkness
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, I'm on bedrock. Oh okay, I didn't know that, I tried using it because when I typed /F and took a look at the friend commands, it appeared as a possible command you could use. Thanks for the help
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom