Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Alqser

Jun 20, 2021
hi im probably muted but i want to learn. if i muted because of being toxic yes thats true but im getting targeted too much and thats kinda crossed the line. im really sorry for that and i will never do it again.

D

Deleted member 492126

MonsterPlayerTR
You are not muted on our network. If no one can see your messages / you can’t see anyone’s messages, then you might be muted by Microsoft, not us.

We are not able to help you with this form of punishment, as they are done automatically by Microsoft systems. The only way you can lift this type of punishment is by saying nicer things in chat - this will improve your reputation, and can result in the mute being lifted after a while.

It’s also possible that your Microsoft privacy settings (which can also prevent you from seeing chat or sending messages) are messed up.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom