• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Hey! i'm here to tell you a suggestion that is:
In differents matchs of skywars, eggwars, lucky islands... you have always the kit that you selected in the last match; Example:
You take Lucky kit in lucky islands, in the next match you will start with that kit (Obviously you can change it)
It will improve the games because of when you enter too late or you forgot to select a kit you could have your last kit and start with something, not with empty hands :v
Español:
¡Hola! Estoy aquí para contarte una sugerencia que es:
En diferentes partidas de skywars, eggwars, Lucky islands ... siempre tienes el kit que seleccionaste en e la última partida;
Ejemplo:
Seleccionas el kit Lucky en Lucky islands, en e la siguiente partida comenzarás con ese kit (Obviamente puedes cambiarlo)
Mejorará la jugabilidad porque cuando entras demasiado tarde o te olvidas de seleccionar un kit puedes tener tu último kit y comenzar con algo, no con las manos vacías :v
¬Jevmen¬

D

Deleted member 352903

This has been suggested many times, and I still agree

D

Deleted member 59979

It's been suggested countless time before and I still agree
+1

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
In differents matchs of skywars, eggwars, lucky islands... you have always the kit that you selected in the last match; Example:
You take Lucky kit in lucky islands, in the next match you will start with that kit (Obviously you can change it)
It will improve the games because of when you enter too late or you forgot to select a kit you could have your last kit and start with something, not with empty hands :v
Español:
En diferentes partidas de skywars, eggwars, Lucky islands ... siempre tienes el kit que seleccionaste en e la última partida;
Ejemplo:
Seleccionas el kit Lucky en Lucky islands, en e la siguiente partida comenzarás con ese kit (Obviamente puedes cambiarlo)
Mejorará la jugabilidad porque cuando entras demasiado tarde o te olvidas de seleccionar un kit puedes tener tu último kit y comenzar con algo, no con las manos vacías :v
¬Jevmen¬
This has been suggested countless times, just like the play again mode added recently. I always say I think it should be added, but because im banned, does my opinion matter? It’s a legit question.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
FOR EXAMPLE
in the lobby with a option or a command you select one kit of the game: swordsman
and if you dont click in any kit you automactly get:swordsman
but if you prefeer other kit: archer and you have this auto kit you get the last kit:archer

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Good suggestion -- this would be handy, especially when you are checking up social media or your phone while waiting the game getting started. Obviously not me *ugh*. Nothing is more annoying than finding out you did not select a kit while you were sure you selected a kit. By implementing this you will be sure that you have a kit at least. A kit is better than none. :)

Shinte

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finland
You have no idea how much I've forgotten my kit because of this. - And I do agree, to say.

I'm sure that here's already suggestion related to this; Those might be already too old, and I'd just like to give my support.

KjoepKraft_

May 16, 2017
i agree whit it. i got so manny times that you join late and you dont have the time to choose a kit. and you spawn whit no kit.
i still think this is a good idee

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Español:
Ejemplo:
¬Jevmen¬

Yep. But make it so it instead of using last games kit, you can pick a default kit in the game lobby(not the waiting lobby).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom