Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavano_

Feb 21, 2017
Hello everyone,

My internet connection got blocked around 4/5 years ago. Because i was alt acount hacking. I did that for like 2 years with my younger brother. I was around 13 years old and my brother 11 years old. Now im 17 and i would like to play again on this amazing server. I wish i could undo what i did. Because this server is the best server that exists. I was hacking because i was bad and didn't see the consequences but now im older and i feel like i deserve a second chance. I made appeals a lot between the time i got banned and now. And got rejected all the time because when they saw how many i alt hacked. But i feel like i still deserve a "real" second chance because i have never hacked ever again on other servers and i like this game so much

I also would like to let you think about if you where me in this situation. You were alt hacking a long time ago because you were dumb and now your still playing this game but on other servers and would like to play on this server but wont because of the mistake of alt hacking.

I think it makes sence that after such a long time i deserve one more chance.

Please let me know what you think

Best server ever

(i will keep appealing every year until i get unbanned, because i think i deserve it)

Cavano

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone,

My internet connection got blocked around 4/5 years ago. Because i was alt acount hacking. I did that for like 2 years with my younger brother. I was around 13 years old and my brother 11 years old. Now im 17 and i would like to play again on this amazing server. I wish i could undo what i did. Because this server is the best server that exists. I was hacking because i was bad and didn't see the consequences but now im older and i feel like i deserve a second chance. I made appeals a lot between the time i got banned and now. And got rejected all the time because when they saw how many i alt hacked. But i feel like i still deserve a "real" second chance because i have never hacked ever again on other servers and i like this game so much

I also would like to let you think about if you where me in this situation. You were alt hacking a long time ago because you were dumb and now your still playing this game but on other servers and would like to play on this server but wont because of the mistake of alt hacking.

Best server ever

(i will keep appealing every year until i get unbanned, because i think i deserve it)

Cavano
Hopefully, your problem gets solved! But, this is forum is only for feedback and suggestions, you must post on the support forum or the appeal site for this :D
Link:

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
Hello everyone,

Best server ever

Cavano
You can look at your appeal to see who denied it. If the Moderator is still active in the team, then feel free to make a conversation with them on the forums.

If the Moderator is not active in our team anymore, then I recommend you to make an appeal here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/ex-staff-appeals.134/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom