Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Neowyld

Jul 30, 2019
Hey, so I stream a lot of Egg Wars on this server, and come across hackers. It would be much more convenient if you guys accepted twitch clip link as well as YouTube videos. Point being is the convenience of the report. Stopping the stream to download a clip, upload it to YouTube, and then fill out the whole report forum takes a lot longer than just linking a clip. There are times where I would like to fully report someone, but I just settle for the /report command because I do not want to have too much downtime on the stream. If this could be possible, it would be awesome.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I think that this could be a good solution for you since I cannot think of cons of this idea right now. Such a Twitch clip is about 10 seconds or something right? Then if those 10 seconds contain enough evidence showing someone is clearly hacking, or for a bug report, that there's enough evidence of you recreating the bug or showing the bug, I think this could be a very useful idea.

Reactions: Neowyld
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom