Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 10, 2016
Can you allow the /ignore command because people keep bugging me and I want to ignore them so can you add the command and thanks.

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
Just Warn them, if they keep doing it , you can report them .

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I do not think this will get added. People who get muted could use this as an excuse to get unmuted, as they could claim that they muted their reporter and therefore did not see their warnings for inappropriate language etc.

QuikMiner

Jul 31, 2016
Merrillville, Indiana
www.youtube.com
Just Warn them, if they keep doing it , you can report them .
*If they break a rule
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think /ignore is okay... but not because of:
I do not think this will get added. People who get muted could use this as an excuse to get unmuted, as they could claim that they muted their reporter and therefore did not see their warnings for inappropriate language etc.
Only for an ignore command for private messages, why?
Because you wouldn't be able to warn them properly in order to report them properly ;)
But, maybe make a rule so if the rule breaker ignored the person that asks them to stop, they still get punished if they continue.
I don't know, up to CubeCraft. There was probably a reason it was not already added.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Bear in mind, that if a player is being abusive towards another player then I believe that no warnings are required. Just report straight away.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom