Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
1,530
3,164
343
argleton
Hi,

^ title
Currently we can only view the first 20 followers or people we are following - what's the point in a followers list if you can't even see who's following you? It also makes it very hard to unfollow randos who you followed 2 years ago.

Thanks for reading,
Commissioned
 
  • Like
Reactions: remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom