Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Hey,

This is just a simple suggestion, however I think it would be worthwhile to implement a like feature on conversations. It would work just like liking normal posts, however it would not count towards your like count. Sometimes you just want to thank someone for something, and instead of liking their post, you have to type out a message. It would be much more convenient to just be able to like the post.

Thanks for reading,
Commissioned

Last edited:

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
knew someone would do that.
if you ask a staff member a question and they answer, you kinda automatically want to like it but you can't, which is annoying.
nothing to do with likefarming xd
I will have to agree with Ronzo, a lot of people will abuse this just by asking friends to like their conversations. But I get why you wanna have it but instead of a like you can just send them a lovely word back ;)

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
However if it's introduced then it shouldn't count towards your likes as it can be abused.
People would still abuse it (Like me :>>>>>)
I will have to agree with Ronzo, a lot of people will abuse this just by asking friends to like their conversations. But I get why you wanna have it but instead of a like you can just send them a lovely word back ;)
all right babes changed suggestion no longer counts towards likes

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
UncleSpect wrote on Kazwa's profile.
amazing banner kasper! like u :D
HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
Top Bottom