Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 352903

I agree. It's annoying when you make a spelling mistake and you can't correct it.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
What if this happens:
Me: YOU *swearword* YOU ARE SO BAD *blabla*
Me: Oeh, the player is in a conversation, that means that they've read my message!
*Pushes the edit button to change the message to a useles -*
Do you get my point? This would cause a lot of argues. But: It's very handy, so I agree.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
What if this happens:
Me: Oeh, the player is in a conversation, that means that they've read my message!
Do you get my point? This would cause a lot of argues. But: It's very handy, so I agree.
well I mean the main forum already has it and it hasn't caused any massive uproars so I wouldn't say that would be a problem.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I would love to see this because I did make a lot of spelling mistakes in my conversations before but I also have to agree with @lil' sheep , we can simply solve this by giving every player acces to see the history of a message that got send to them via a conversation. The players can't do any harm with being able to look at the history of the message.

Reactions: Commissioned

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
^^

It's annoying to post a whole new message if you make a mistake in your message.

Thanks for reading,
Commissioned.
It looks like as if you are posting in a forum page so why dont they have this? I have thought of the same thing, but it has never bothered me to the point I had to make a thread about it.
+1

Jsnakebfksns

Mar 9, 2018
I’m new on the forums but I can understand that it is really annoying to create a hole new treat for one mistake

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I’m new on the forums but I can understand that it is really annoying to create a hole new treat for one mistake
You do not have to make a new thread if you made a mistake. First read the whole thread ;)
This thread is about the private conversations. We already have an edit button to edit our posts on threads, but we don't have an edit button to edit our posts on a conversation yet.
(Good to see you're explaining your posts more than only saying "I like this xd"! Now focus on spelling :))

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
What if this happens:

This is in my opinion a really dumb thing to say.
Take that scenario, but instead of being in a conversation, you are being on a thread, where you can edit your posts.
Or on a profile, where you can delete stuff.

Reactions: Commissioned

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
This is in my opinion a really dumb thing to say.
Take that scenario, but instead of being in a conversation, you are being on a thread, where you can edit your posts.
Or on a profile, where you can delete stuff.
It's very likely a staff member has seen the offense because it's posted on a public visible thread, but they can't take a look into private conversation. And staff members can see all the deleted posts ;)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Top Bottom