• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Currently you need an account to search the forums for some reason... I think that guest users (people without accounts) should be able to search the forums as well so that they can easily find things such as the reporting tutorial and guidelines, various news threads, and threads containing problems they might be experiencing easier without having to make an account.

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Currently you need an account to search the forums for some reason... I think that guest users (people without accounts) should be able to search the forums as well so that they can easily find things such as the reporting tutorial and guidelines, various news threads, and threads containing problems they might be experiencing easier without having to make an account.
No much to say but that's a good idea! :D +1

Reactions: Power Ranger

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I'm not so sure because I think that that it is better to have an account that not to have one.
First of all: How would you make a report with no account. Example: <no user> made a report "who is no user"?
This would lead to many complications in my opinion.
I agree partly with this thread
≠1

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I'm not so sure because I think that that it is better to have an account that not to have one.
First of all: How would you make a report with no account. Example: <no user> made a report "who is no user"?
This would lead to many complications in my opinion.
I agree partly with this thread
≠1
Most new user I see create an account just so they can found out how to report. (I see most users that recently joined viewing "Reporting Tutorials and Guidelines") With the new report website you don't need a forums account to report as that is a completely separate account :3 the majority of people would probably not create an account of they could search from the start :P Most people never use their forums account now and stay at 0 messages/profile posts so I don't see any point in them making an account if they find no use for it above searching

Reactions: Ellie Williams

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Some forums (the archon is an example) you have to have an account to even see, but i support this idea itll allow those without an account to search their issues

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
As you said it'd be more convenient for them to search for the report system or the reporting guidelines or the Anti-Cheat or other things. I don't think it'll hurt something of the site so why not?

But are they able to post something under a thread or on a profile? Or are they only able to search for important and convenient threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
Top Bottom