Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gaIaxy

Novice Member
Feb 28, 2020
your mom's house
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
They/Them
The eggwars rank has different messages that display when I kill another player or destroy an egg, but it would be nice if I could choose which specific one I use rather than having it be randomized. In particular I would like to be able to use just the OwOd [player] to death message. This would also make purchasing the rank more appealing to players that don't have it yet.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Being able to choose the egg destroy messages is already a thing on Java so I don’t see an issue with it being a thing on Bedrock either.

I personally am a big fan of the randomized kill messages but I can definitely see why someone would want to choose a specific one, so I agree :)

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The eggwars rank has different messages that display when I kill another player or destroy an egg, but it would be nice if I could choose which specific one I use rather than having it be randomized. In particular I would like to be able to use just the OwOd [player] to death message. This would also make purchasing the rank more appealing to players that don't have it yet.

The Egg break msg can be set in the “loot” menu, kill msg’s are chosen randomly (if you have the eggwars rank).

Reactions: LightningPro
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom