Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
before you read the title and say hell no in the comments actually hear me out

I suggest that people with the following are able to bypass the cooldown:
Been on the forums over 1.5 years
Posted (thread or profile) at least once a month; posted at least 70 (again, thread or profile) times each month for the past 4 months
Has at least 30 more likes than posts

I know 70 sounds like a lot, but you really don't need to bypass cooldown if you post any less.

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 59979

Im not too sure about it but definately something worth considering. As said there could be some drawbacks but something worth looking into

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I would really like to see this added. Maybe we should add a 20 seconds cooldown instead of a 60 seconds cooldown for members with 2000+ posts, and 30+ more likes than posts. Sometimes, the cooldown really annoys me. This should be added.

L

Lightning McQueen

half the posts on this thread are deleted???

Uh what he said plus one
I don't think this should be a requirement. The others are alright though.
This
Guy what he said ^^^^

I agree with ur thread

L

Lightning McQueen

Random annoying kid
5,000 posts, about 20 likes
obviously thats exaggerated, but do you see my point?
Even random annoying childeren should be able to. Just because they have unpopular opinions doesnt mean they should have any inconvinience.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Meant, like, people who just go around saying lol and cool and that.
Anyone on the forum who really should have and needs this has more likes than posts.
So what your saying is everyone should be just like each other, you should avoid speaking an unpopular opinion because you will not be able to get the opportunity for speaking more often.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
So what your saying is everyone should be just like each other, you should avoid speaking an unpopular opinion because you will not be able to get the opportunity for speaking more often.
um no when did i say that?
what i'm saying is that it verifies that a user is well-respected within the community and not just some rando who spams the forums with absolute rubbish.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
um no when did i say that?
what i'm saying is that it verifies that a user is well-respected within the community and not just some rando who spams the forums with absolute rubbish.
I'm not respected in the community. I am very active however, is it fair that just because I have unpopular viewpoints means I don't deserve this priveledge. In the past I have written a post responding to a thread saying "make the anticheat better". My post was 2 sentences long. I got like 7 likes.

L

Lightning McQueen

Because it's true. lol.
Effot it isnt about the quantity its about the quality smh
I'm not respected in the community. I am very active however, is it fair that just because I have unpopular viewpoints means I don't deserve this priveledge. In the past I have written a post responding to a thread saying "make the anticheat better". My post was 2 sentences long. I got like 7 likes.
yeah i agree. ^^ effots opinions suck but he should have every right to express them freely. He’s active; even if someone gets no likes but they are active they should be allowed to post without cooldown.

Meant, like, people who just go around saying lol and cool and that.
Anyone on the forum who really should have and needs this has more likes than posts.
Then ban those people. We have mods duhhh
Like I said that gets more likes then people posting actual posts
Actually uh no. Pathetic posts usually get ignored I shoukd know, nobody likes my oosts anymore :( . But still, it just isnt a great idea to make likes a thing.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Actually uh no. Pathetic posts usually get ignored I shoukd know, nobody likes my oosts anymore :( . But still, it just isnt a great idea to make likes a thing.
Mhm
I want to be alerted when people reply

Edit: Stop liking this post lmao I'm dumb :y

Also edit: YOU'RE ALL BAD NOODLES!

Last edit probably, idk: You're all literally worse than apricots
You know just a casual post full of nonsense with 13 likes

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
To be fair, I'm one of the most known people on the platform and reverse psychology is a powerful force. Most responses that are between one and five words are typically ignored.
To be fair, It was an example
It isn’t like that was an isolated occurrence it just so happened to be the first one I thought of

Here’s the easiest way to get likes: https://imgflip.com/i/270usj
It doesn’t matter what the words say
Just matters you add a meme

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
To be fair, It was an example
It isn’t like that was an isolated occurrence it just so happened to be the first one I thought of

Here’s the easiest way to get likes: https://imgflip.com/i/270usj
It doesn’t matter what the words say
Just matters you add a meme
Just a tip, when you make memes on imgflip if you copy and paste the BBCode for forums it works better, you just have to delete the last url out of it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom