Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this feature of Mini Map could be allowed? (Show teamate only)

• Total voters

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I’m saying it’s their problem if they didn’t download an allowed client. (Btw the discussion is for your team not everyone)
Problem is: It's not allowed, just like a hacked client, which is why I applied your statement to that as an example.
You said that another team is at fault for not having a minimap that shows other (team) player locations if their opponent is more organized with the minimap. Now switch "minimap" with a client, and there's that same logic applied to another disallowed modification.
Like I said: Just like hacked clients, minimaps that show any player locations aren't allowed.

Willet The Skillet

Sep 8, 2016
Problem is: It's not allowed, just like a hacked client, which is why I applied your statement to that as an example.
You said that another team is at fault for not having a minimap that shows other (team) player locations if their opponent is more organized with the minimap. Now switch "minimap" with a client, and there's that same logic applied to another disallowed modification.
Like I said: Just like hacked clients, minimaps that show any player locations aren't allowed.
That’s why this thread is here to try and allow the use of minimaps

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
That’s why this thread is here to try and allow the use of minimaps
I'll keep it brief and refer to my initial reply to this thread:
As neat as it would be, you really need to trust the players to use the team viewing alone. This team filter might not even work on games like solo Skywars & SG (no actual teams), so still resulting in an unfair advantage. Like Dotsy said, you could also technically see where the enemy is if they're fighting another.
I believe it's a better call to leave the map rules as is.
Since I had given my reason to why this shouldn't be allowed previously, I referred to the minimap (with player indicators) as a disallowed mod.
What you initially said is what I disagreed with, so the goal of the suggestion isn't as important here.

Reactions: TwinShards

Willet The Skillet

Sep 8, 2016
I'll keep it brief and refer to my initial reply to this thread:

Since I had given my reason to why this shouldn't be allowed previously, I referred to the minimap (with player indicators) as a disallowed mod.
What you initially said is what I disagreed with, so the goal of the suggestion isn't as important here.
When you play skywars or sg you would turn the minimap off. If you don’t you would get banned.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom