Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
So I was banned recently for footage in my montage (Which was well over 2 weeks old anyway so it isn't valid evidence) where I was double clicking in duels against friends in a 1v1 duels game. I have a Bloody A70 and debounce time does nothing to affect the rate of double clicks being registered and dc prevent cancels out up to 8 CPS of my REAL CLICKS when I have it enabled which I have tested by butterflying as I would normally with dc prevent, then butterflying one finger on each mouse button simultaneously so that the delay in between clicks wont effect my CPS but no doubles will occur. I can easily get averages of 13-16 butterfly no doubles but dc prevent brings this down to 8-11. Anyway, no stats were on the line and we had no problem with either one of us double clicking. So why is this bannable but if all players agree in a game of eggwars, skywars etc. then crossteaming is allowed? In case I didn't make much sense, basically you are allowed to crossteam in cubecrafts rules as long as all players left in the game agree to do so which can be seen under rule 1.3 here. Why isn't similar logic used for double clicking in duels? If no stats are being gained and both parties agree, I see this less problematic than the crossteaming rule mentioned above. To state once again, I'm talking about 1v1 duels in a party (Although it would be cool to be allowed to double click in duels outside of private matches if both people agree). Let me know if there are any concerns about this but yea I wanna hear your opinions.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom