Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 17, 2020
2
0
2
25
I personally think that CheatBreaker should be allowed, there is 1.8 version that you can use and download and to sum it up, it's like an old version of lunar client. The layout, mods are pretty much the same, so if lunar client is allowed, why not cheatbreaker? I don't really understand.
 

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
735
3,618
389
22
The Netherlands
Hi! We call Lunar Client a "use at your own risk", which means that it is not a valid reason to get unbanned when you get banned while using Lunar Client.

Back in the days, Lunar Client had some unfair advantages. Lunar Client used to be known for providing hits distanced above 3 blocks not too long ago. So going back in time to the old days of lunar is kinda unfair as it might bring back those unfair advantages, hence why we don't allow cheatbreaker.
 
Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom