Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Begijntje

Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2019
110
951
169
Hello there!

I put all the staff members' head on an armor stand, and gave them colored leather armor, corresponding to the color their staff rank is in game.
Thanks @Priley for this thread xd

(Sidenote: The question marks are staff members who's in game name I didn't know/they play on Bedrock, and light-green ones are supposed to represent the Designers.)
1643399646776.png
 
D

Deleted member 193885

Guest
Also, you should make a copy of this world, and type execute as @e[type=armor_stand] at @s run tp @s ~ ~ ~ facing @p, it will make all armor stands look at you, idk if that makes it scarier or cooler :monkeylook: :monkeylookaway:

I really hope that command works, I don't work with java commands aaa
/execute as @e[type=armor_stand] at @s facing entity @p eyes run tp @s ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
  • Love
Reactions: SanCookie
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom